Part 22

Different languages - Korean : English : Chinese : Thai : Japanese

*****

I arrived home from my modelling shoot and immediate the members came to ask me details. After such a long day I could only give short answers. Hyorin unnie got the message and shooed away the younger members. She served me a bowl of dinner that Aiko had made.

It was some sort of Japanese recipe that she got from her mum. It was delicious but I could barely lift the spoon to my mouth. I really just needed a break.

My mind starting venturing off to images of tropical islands and fantastic foods. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep with my face is my food. Hyorin unnie politely woke me up before Eunsook unnie could come and take photos of me to keep as blackmail. Honestly, she is such a troublemaker.

Hyorin unnie started fussing over me and saying that I should get more rest. She grabbed some wipes and started to clean my face off. Every time I tried to help she swatted my hands away and insisted that I should relax. She is honestly such a motherly leader.

Once Hyorin unnie deemed my face clean she practically dragged me upstairs. I had barely enough energy left to get into bed and I fell asleep.

*****

When I was asleep I had a really relaxing dream. It was kind of weird since I am not usually able to remember my dreams.

Anyway, the dream was about me going to a tropical island. I got there and was greeted by my group members. Together we lied on the beach and had food and drinks served to us. It was a perfect dream and the relaxing experience I wanted after working so hard.

Along with my group mates, there were a few other groups of people in my dream. I wasn't sure who they were, I could just tell that they were there which was also a weird feeling.

I woke up to my manager calling out to the group. At first, I was a little confused as for where I was. Then I realised that the island had been part of a dream which made me a little upset.

My manager yelled out again forcing me to get out of bed and go downstairs. On my way, I ran into Aiko looking just as tired as I felt. Since we debuted all of my group mates had been working hard and everyone needs a rest.

When I got to the living room, I saw the rest of my group mates sitting down with my manager so Aiko and I went to join them on the couch.

"So," manager unnie started, "I have some very exciting news for you all."

Instead of everyone being excited, I looked around and everyone was trying to smile even though we looked like we were about to fall asleep.

"Well I can see that you are all tired, "Manager unnie said, "So this will be perfect, you are going on a vacation!"

This time everyone absolutely looked happy, we were all ready for a break.

"But," Manager unnie continued, everyone's faces fell, "It is for a variety show."

"Well that's ok," I said, still excited at any form of relaxation.

"Well then, get packing," Manager unnie said and we all left to go get ready.