Part 11

Different languages - Korean : English : Chinese : Thai : Japanese  

I changed into some casual clothes (above) to meet up with seventeen, said good bye to my unnies and left with my manager. After the morning I had a hope these boys aren't to tiring.

*****

As soon as we got with 50 meters of the practice room, I could hear screaming. Well, I guess I am in the right place judging by when I sat with them at school. I slowly opened the door and stopped at the sight in front of me.

An angry Woozi was chasing around a scared Seungkwan yelling something about not being cute.

Seungkwan was trying to run away from Woozi who was holding a guitar above his head.

Dokyeom lying on the floor, dying from laughter.

[His smile is everything]

Jeonghan was egging woozi on as if he wanted something bad to happen.

Joshua was, praying?

That last one was weird but you know, you do you boo.

I just stopped and waited until Seungkwan noticed me. He then stopped to say hello only to get wacked in the back of the head with an acoustic guitar. As he fell down onto the floor in pain, Woozi stood with a triumphant smile.

"I am NOT cute."

I have to disagree but I kept quiet, not wanting to be his next victim. That guitar must have hurt. Joshua and Dk helped Seungkwan up and Jeonghan tried, but failed, to scold Woozi.

I like these people.

*****

After everything had calmed down, we all sat in a circle. Everyone new each others names so there was no need for introductions. We all just sat there in silence waiting for each other to speak. Well, might as well go first.

"Okay, thank you for agreeing to collaborate with me, I have a few ideas about our song," I said, "would you like to hear them?" Everyone just nodded, seemingly grateful for me taking charge. I picked up one of the guitars and started to play a bit of what I had though up.

"meon hutnal neoege mianhaji anke
neul nan gidarillae geurae geuge deo mam pyeonhae
oneun gireul ireo orae geollindaedo
dolgo dora naege dashi chajawajumyeon dwae meon hutnarirado," I sang.

[I really love this song]

the guys just stopped for a moment until they started to clap.

"Wow Y/N, that was really good," DK said.

"Yeah, you might even be better than our cute little Woozi," Seungkwan said.

"YAH, That is Woozi Hyung to you and I AM NOT CUTE," Woozi said, lifting the guitar above his head again.

"Okay Woozi, how about we work together?" I interrupted, quickly changed the topic. Joshua and DK looked relieved, Seungkwan thanked me for saving him but Jeonghan looked dissapointed, almost like he wanted a fight. And here I was thinking he was an angel.

I started to talk with Woozi about the rest of the song while the others kept playing around. This guys truly was a genius. It was like he was 50 years old because he was so wise. Every so often Woozi would get the guys over so they could sing a part of the song.

There voices were all so unique. I especially liked DK's and Joshua's. Joshua's voice was so sweet and gentle and DK's was so strong and soulful. Jeonghan, Woozi and Seungkwan were all great too.