Part 15

Different languages - Korean : English : Chinese : Thai : Japanese

*****

"Wake up sleepy head,"

I was being shaken back and forth. I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was in a car, it wasn't moving, and Hyorin was shaking me. Everyone's eyes were on me as I yawned and stretched.

"What?" I demanded, everyone suddenly averting their eyes.

"We are here," Hyorin explained.

"Where?" I asked, still drowsy from my nap.

"MCountdown," Hyorin answered. I looked out of the window and noticed the sign. Huh, why are we at MCountdown? I racked my brain unable to think of a reason. Finally, I realised it was our debut performance.

"OMG, we are going to debut," I shouted, my members covering their ears. I went to open the door when a hand stopped me.

"Now girls, there will be fans and media waiting out there. Smile for photos but do not answer any questions. We are early, so feel free to go for a walk around the building. Other groups will be here such as BTS and a few members of NCT. Please be on your best behaviour." Manager Unnie lectured. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. It's not like anything bad would happen.

Boy, was I wrong.

*****

I felt butterflies fill my stomach as I faced the reporters in front of me. It was our first time in front of the media but I think we all did great. I saw that a bunch of fans were holding banners with my name on them. It all just felt so surreal. I was having a great time until I noticed a girl with a sign saying 'Y/N, you are so fake, kill yourself". Before I had time to react, manager unnie ushered us into the building and I walked in without so much as a glance backwards.

"Ignore the hate Y/N, you are amazing," Aiko unnie comforted. I had to say it did hurt but I knew there were many other fans who loved me and my group. I couldn't let a few haters get to me.

As we walked through the halls it truly hit me. We released a song and we were about to perform it. Not just any song but a song that I wrote. I had to pinch myself to see if this was really happening.

We reached our room and Manager unnie left to do manager things, I don't know. I started to walk around before I reach a door with BTS on it. I heard high pitched screaming from inside and then some evil laughter. Well, I guess Jungkook is bullying Jimin again. I knocked on the door and the room went silent. Slowly the door was opened and RM tentatively popped his head out.

It took a second but he recognised me and immediately pulled me into a hug. He finally let go after probably crushing a few ribs.

"Y/N, I haven't seen you in forever," He exclaim, leading to cries from the other members about wanting to see me too. RM held the door open and I stepped into the room only to be crushed by hugs once again.

"Hello to you guys too," I chuckled as the members let go except for Taehyung who had his eyes closed didn't seem to notice that everyone else had stopped hugging.

"Congrats on your debut," Jin said while he pulled Taehyung off of me.

"Thanks, by the way, I love your new song," I replied, "When will you guys come back to school?"

"Umm...I think we will be back after promotions but we might not be able to depending on our schedule," RM answered.

I noticed Suga was being unusually quiet and wouldn't look me in the eye. Does he not like me or something. I had an idea.

"Hey Yoongi, since you write and produce songs, I was wondering if you couldn't help me with my writing," I asked, getting Yoongi to finally look me in the eyes.

Mission accomplished.

"Umm. I would love to, I would just have to find out when I would have some free time," He replied.

"Yeah we are pretty busy," Jimin butted in angrily. What was his problem?

"Well I have to go, nearly time to perform," I said, removing my self from the awkward situation. Everyone switched back to their normal selves and said goodbye.

Well, that was weird.

*****

As I was walking back to my dressing room, a hand pulled me into another room. Before I had time to cry out my mouth was covered and I heard the door lock.

I gasped when I saw who had pulled me in.

"Taeyong"

He just stared at me which made me very uncomfortable.

"I love you Y/N," he said while advancing towards me.

I was so surprised at what he said that I froze. Finally, as he was just about to reach me I regained my senses. I threw my arms in front of me and felt them make contact. Taeyong stumbled back given me enough time to move away. I went straight to the door and furiously tried to open the handle. As I realised it wasn't opening, I resorted to screaming. I was to busy trying to escape that I didn't realise Tayong had reached me once again.

He held me against that wall and slowly got closer until we were just an inch apart. Finally, the door opened and Taeyong stepped back. It was Hyorin. Before I could speak Taeyong started talking.

"Thank you for rescuing us. I was just talking to Y/N and the door was locked," Taeyong lied as I stared at him incredulously. Hyorin turned to me for confirmation and I had no choice but to nod. It's not like anyone would believe a rookie over a sunbae.

I practically ran out of the room and didn't look back at Taeyong.

That was terrifying.

*****

Sorry Taeyong stans, I love him and NCT.

Thank you for so many reads.

~ Author nim