Part 8

Different languages - Korean : English : Chinese : Thai : Japanese

The girls and I woke up early to get some practice in. We had spent the first half of the day reviewing or choreography and finally stopped for a break. Around 12:00pm we heard a knock on the door.

"Yah Maknae, go answer it," yelled Hyorin unnie. I went down the seemingly endless flights of stairs nearly falling over because I was so tired. Who ever was outside knocked again. So impatient. I opened the door to see nine guys standing outside.

"Um, Hi?" I said, wondering why these guys were just standing out side our door.

"Don't you know who we are," the tallest one asked.

"Well you must be idols but other than that I don't have a clue," I said which for some reason was really shocking to them.

"We are EXO, you know 'Call me baby'," the one who weirdly looked like Taehyung said.

"Sorry, I don't really listen to kpop music, but anyway, why are you here?" I asked.

"We were wondering if you and your group wanted to come over for lunch, like a welcome to the area sort of thing," the one I assumed was the leader said.

"I will go ask," I said and they nodded. I ran up the stairs into our practice room and saw my unnies still lying on the floor.

"Guys, some boy group called EXO invited us over for lunch," I explained, "Are we going to go."

My unnies started freaking out when they heard the name EXO, I guess they were really popular. That explains why they were so confused when I didn't know who they were. I coughed loud enough that my unnies got the hint.

"Okay, now that's over have you decided on whether to say yes or not?" I asked, rolling my eyes. There was a chorus of 'Yes', 'Of course' and 'Is that even a question' from my members. I ran back down the stairs.

"They said they would love to come, when would you like us to come and where?" I asked pretending to take notes on an invisible book. This earned a few laughs from some of the members.

"Anytime is fine, maybe around 1:00 and we live just across the road from you. The house with the wooden fence," said the 'leader' again.

"Okay"

*****

The girls had all changed into normal casual clothes.

Y/N

 Eun Sook

Eun Sook