Part 6

Different languages - Korean : English : Chinese : Thai : Japanese

Your pov

"Maybe we shouldn't wake her up"
"No, we have to go into JYPent"
"Shots not doing it"

I slowly open my eyes to see the rest of my group standing at the foot of my bed. I then looked at the time on the clock. 6:00 am.

"What the hell guys, why did you wake me up so early." I asked, trying not to explode.

"We have to go into JYP," said Hyorin unnie, "but he obviously doesnt understand the concept of beauty sleep."

"Yeah," I said, "Eunsook Unnie?"

"Yes"

"You should try beauty sleep sometime," I told her, "you look like you could use it."

"Yah maknae, thats no way to treat your unnies."

She then started to chase me so I locked myself in the bathroom. I though that I might as well get changed while I was stuck in here. I changed into some casual clothes that I could dance in.

 I changed into some casual clothes that I could dance in

*****

"Y/N, get down here," Hyorin Unnie called.

"Nae" I yelled back.

I quickly put my hair into a high ponytail and ran down the stairs. The smell of pancakes hit me as soon as I walked into the kitchen.

"Unnie, thank you for making breakfast," I told Hyorin Unnie.

"No problem"

I took a plate of pancakes and sat on the couch. After I had finished eating I brought out my MacBook and started to work on some lyrics for my songs. JYP mentioned that I would need to take on the role as composer. I hope my Unnies liked my work. Slowly everyone got ready and we headed off to JYP as soon as I had finished my first verse.

*****

As soon as we arrived at JYP we were brought up to his office. As he sat there I realized that laugh he was funny most of the time, he could be really intimidating.

"Well girls, I know you haven't debuted yet but I think you have a lot of potential," JYP explained, "You will debut in 3 months with a song that Y/N will compose."

As he said that everyone glanced over at me and tried to stop fidgeting with the bottom of my shirt.

"Thank you so much JYP," Hyorin Unnie said, being the leader she is, "We will work very hard and make you proud."

JYP gave a smile and then a short nod to signify the meeting was over. As we filed out the room I let out a small sigh. I was so nervous yet so excited about debut. This was a dream come true.

*****

Manager Unnie explained that our concept would be cute, fun and colourful. I had the perfect song in mind. The girls all looked at me awaiting the song that I made. Taking out my laptop I played my newest creation 'Ice Cream Cake'. After listing everyone clapped

"Wow Y/N, I didn't know that you would be this good at composing" said Aiko.

"Yeah, this song is perfect" added Da hee.

The members kept complimenting me until I started to blush. Suddenly I was thrown into a group hug. I can't believe that these are the girls that I will debut with.

*****

We spent the rest of the day brainstorming dance moves and making each other laugh.

"Hey Unnie's, watch this," I said, while standing and moving to the middle of my room, "I call it the sassy crab."

I walk sideways while flipping my hair and somehow strutting at the same time. The other members fall down on the floor, shaking with laughter. Eventually I joined them and we all just laughed for 20 minutes straight.

"Come on guys, we need to work on the dance" said Hyorin Unnie, standing up while dusting her self off.

We all had to do what she said. Slowly we worked through the entirety of the song and managed to get a basic outline of the formations.

As we are taking a break and drinking water we heard a group of guys approach and open the door. We all whip our head in the direction of the entrance and guess who is standing there. I actually don't know their group name. The members seemed to be fangirling about the seven boys now standing in our room. I recognized Jinyoung, the guy I bumped into on the way to the audition and BamBam, Mark and Jackson who were in my English class.

A dark haired boy stepped forward so I think he is the leader.

"Come and get it GOT7, Annyeonghaseayo GOT7 imnida," They said in sync.

"Hana, Dul, Set," started Hyorin.

"Feel the music, Annyeonghaseayo Melody Imnida," we all finished.

"Welcome to the nation, we are so excited to have you," said Mark.

"Let's Introduce ourselves," said the leader, "I am Jaebum or JB"

"I am Mark" said Mark

"I am Jackson" said Jackson.

"I am Jinyoung" said Jinyoung.

"I am Youngjae, Eunsook's Oppa" said the one who lit up the room with his smile.

"I am Bam Bam" said Bam Bam.

"I am Yugyeom the Maknae" said the tallest one.

"Okay now our turn girls," Hyorin Unnie said, "I am Hyorin, the leader"

"I am Eunsook or Eunji"

"I am Da hee or Skye"

"I am Aiko"

"I am Y/N" I finished off as the boys I knew gave a wave.

"Now that that's out of the way how about we get to know each other" said JB.

We sat in a circle and gave a small introduction. What position we were in the group what our favourite foods are, you know the normal stuff. We made each other laugh and I felt as though our groups really connected. Every so often I noticed some of the GOT7 members staring at me. Also when I laughed at a members joke the others would glare at him. I wonder what that is about.

*****

As soon as I got home I changed into my pajamas and laid on my bed. Thoughts of our debut rushed around my head.

What if everyone doesn't like us

What is we do badly.

I eventually pushed these thoughts out and managed to fall asleep. I wonder what will happen at school tomorrow.

*****