They Can't Replace You

I met a person this year, he's exactly like you and every time I logged into my Xbox LIVE account, it wasn't to talk to you, it wasn't too even play Minecraft with you, it was to play Black Ops 2 with some guy that didn't even mean half as much as you mean to me. It hurts. So. Bad and I swear to God I don't even miss you anymore, I just miss our stupid conversations over the phone, I miss holding your hand, talking about random stuff, listening to your voice, laughing at each other's stupid jokes that weren't even funny, we just liked each other so they were funny either way. God I miss you so much, it's ridiculous. I remember this one time at my own birthday party for like my eleventh birthday, and you and my old best friend hung out like you knew each other for years, I hated her in that moment, but I got over it like always cause I loved her so much, and a day later I came to my senses and knew that you didn't like her, because you're Brady, you didn't like the things she liked and she didn't like the things you liked. It's whatever now, but hey dude, in all honesty, I hope you're happy, because I'm finally happy and it's all good down here but just so you know, I'll always love you and that will never stop, you stinker..