Chapter 9

"Hello Alpha!" The women around me chorused.
    We had been talking all day. Aaron had came and sat in my lap a while ago, munching on waffles that I made him. He walked in the room and got so many compliments on his hair, he blushed and hid his face in my chest.
    "Hello ladies. Do you mind if I steal my Luna back?" He chuckled, ruffling Aaron's hair. They each giggled and I blushed slightly.
    "Are you coming?" I asked Aaron.
    Just as I asked him, two more waffles were set on his plate. He looked at me and shook his head, continuing his breakfast. I giggled and kissed his forehead. Mason took my hand and led me to the stairs. We walked up them and into his office. It had three windows on the wall behind his big mahougeny desk. The walls next to the desk each had large book shelves. And a few comfy chairs scattered around the room. It was lovely.
    "What are we doing in here?" I asked confusedly.
    Two strong arms wrapped around my waist and Mason put his nose close to my pulse. He took a greedy whiff of my scent and exhaled shakily. My breathing became shaky as well and I bit my lip.
    "I missed you so much today." He groaned.
    I turned around in his arms and stood on my tip toes, gently gripping onto his shirt. He leaned down some and I connected our lips, letting my eyes fall shut. His hands set firmly on my hips and my arms wrapped around his neck. He growled lowly as I gasped from him nipping my lip gently. His tongue slid slowly into my mouth and mine met his.
    We started to move back toward his desk and my knees gave out against it. He caught me and helped my lay gently on the wooden surface.
    He groaned, breaking the kiss to trail kisses to my neck.
    "Oh my queen, your arousal smells so sweet." He said huskily.
    I moaned as he started to kiss suck and nip at the sweet spot my neck.
    "Sweet goddess, I want you, you beautiful woman." He growled.
    His hips jerked and I felt him against my core. I gasped at the new feeling, the big feeling. I threaded my fingers in his hair, pulling gently. A loud knock sounded on the door and Mason growled.
    "Go away." He told the person.
    The knocking persisted, a little louder.
    "Alpha!" A young voice said impatiently.
    He sighed and stood up straight. He gave me a hand to help me stand straight and kissed my cheek as I leaned against his desk in a slight daze. He opened the door and the young she-wolf that gave me the stank eye stood there.
    "Hello, Giselle. What can I do for you?" Mason asked.
    He was polite but something in his voice sounded irritated. Giselle walked in, dodging Mason to get around him. She saw me and turned around to face Mason. Her rich brown locks swirling around her. She looked much older than what the others told me, due to her wardrobe and makeup. She was beautiful as most wolves. The makeup was not necessary.
    "Hello, alpha. Did I interrupt?" She asked softly.
    He stared at Giselle and said nothing. He wasn't glaring but his stare on it's own was pretty intimidating.
    "Okaay. Well anyway I was wondering if you would accompany me to my sister's in canada. My mother can't come with me and I really don't trust any other strong wolves. It's a two to three day trip." She said sweetly and stepped toward Mason.
    My Mason.
    "No." Mason answered calmly.
    Giselle stuttered for words for a moment.
    "B-but. Alpha what if something happens to me? I need you to go too. You're so strong, you can protect me!" She whined.
    I growled under my breath. Mason stepped toward Giselle.
    "Giselle. I have seen you scrap with half this pack in your tantrums. Male and females. I am sure you will be able to defend yourself perfectly well." He said calmly.
    She stuttered more, not knowing what to say before just staying quiet.
    "Is there anything else I can help you with?" He questioned.
    "No. But I'll just hang out with you and your friend for the day." She shrugged, taking a seat in a comfy chair.
    "She is my mate for one. For two, you need to leave this minute." He told her.
    She puckered her lip and made her green eyes grow wide.
    "Alphaaa. But please let me stay here!" She whined.
    The high pitched whine had to of been the most annoying thing I had ever heard. I growled once again.
    "Out!" Mason yelled.
    Giselle jumped. I didn't. Mason was scary to most when angry but to me I just saw a beast. A sexy one. I bit my lip, watching the muscles in his back flex. Giselle looked hurt and glared at me. I only stared at her. She bared her teeth and whipped around, stalking out the door.
    Mason shut the door behind her and rubbed his temples. I walked over to him and snuggled up against him, rubbing his wide chest. I started kissing his neck and licking and loudly sucking his adam's apple. He sighed happily and surprised me by grabbing my rear. I hummed happily and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him.
    He chuckled and kissed my head, hugging me back.
    "We should go on a date sometime." I smiled up at him.
    He raised a brow at me and smiled softly.
    "Hm.. Okay just say the word. Wednsday date nights or?" I stopped him.
    "No not a specific night. That makes me feel like what old worn out parents do. We're not old or worn out. We can go almost whenever." I smiled at him.
    He laughed and knelt down a bit, each of his hands cupping each of my cheeks. I gasped quietly.
    "Oh, we are definetely not old or worn out." He confirmed.
    He picked me up and kissed me again, my legs wrapping around his waist. A soft knock came from the door. Mason pulled away and sighed.
    "Giselle I swear.." He growled lowly.
    He set me down gently and opened the door. Aaron came bouncing in, high on sugar no doubt, and plopped in a comfy chair. Whip cream was on him and in his short hair. I looked at Mason who laughed.
    "Bath time." I told him.
    Aaron smiled innocently.