Chapter 14

Mason has been much better about the two kids. He has been active with them in most ways. I tuck them in at night but Mason plays football or something with them outside when he can, or goes places with us when he's not busy. He'll make them lunch and I serve it to them. They practically inhale every dish they're given.
    Right now it's half past nine at night and Mason and I still have not slept. I can't seem to stop kissing him and he does not seem to mind at all. I wrap my leg around him and I can sense where this is taking us.
    "Should we.. I mean do you want to... Like-" He cut me off by putting a finger to my lips.
    He nodded and picked my leg up higher, positioning himself on top of me. I smiled brightly, ready for this. His eyes were changing back and forth from black and back to normal. I offered my neck to him and he took a gulp of air. I smirked, looking up at him through hooded eyes. I wanted our wolves to be connected as well this first time that we had sex. I wanted everything to be connected and perfect.
    He kissed my pulse and I felt his teeth against my neck. My hand tightened on the fabric of his shirt. I took a deep breath and he gently dug his fangs into my neck. I gasped and did the same to him. It was so painful but so amazing. The sparks seemed real as if they were flying around us as I felt his every heartbeat. His emotions in that moment. I was astonished.
I woke up the next morning in pure joy and sat up slowly. The bed was a mess and needed to be remade but I didn't care. I wanted to find Mason and just hug him and kiss him. I smiled. I got up out of the bed and put my robe on. I heard talking from the kitchen and peaked around the corner to see a bunch of pack members in the kitchen. They were making some sort of flower things on the table. Iris was smiling brightly and nodding to the choices of flowers that the pack women were showing her. I smiled at that sight.
Aaron was playing with some girls his age at the other side of the room and the men were outside drinking some beers. Mason, however, was not anywhere in that area. My eyebrows furrowed and before anyone could spot me and distract me from my mission or see me in just a robe.
I went back upstairs toward Mason's office. It sounded like he was on the phone and I opened the door, smiling brightly. That is, until I saw all the men sitting in his office with him. They were unfamiliar faces and all looked at me in bewilderment as I stood in just a blue silk robe. I heard a growl and all heads snapped away from me. I looked back at Mason who was not happy with my attire. He stood up from his chair and took my wrist as gently as he could and led me back to the bedroom. He sat me on the bed and sighed. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him.
"I'm sorry. I thought you were alone in your office." I said.
I gave him a kiss and he continued the kiss, cradling the side of my neck.
"I'll let it slide this time but from now on, get dressed in at least pajamas before you exit our room." He paused, getting closer to my face.
"Or I'll spank you." He whispered.
I shivered and nodded in understanding as I bit my lip.
He kissed my forehead and walked out of the bedroom to continue his meeting, I assume. I got dressed before I walked out of our bedroom and walked downstairs.
    "Luna!" Everyone exclaimed excitedly.
    I smiled at everyone and gave Aaron a kiss on the head and kissed Iris' temple. Someone put something on my head and I realized it was one of the flower hats they were making.
    "What is this?" I asked curiously.
    I touched it gently and felt the pedals of the real flowers on the crown.
    "It doesn't fit right. It's lopsided, it's too big." One of the younger she-wolfs said. The crown was removed to be resized.
    It was complete chaos in the house that day. I just wanted to have a nice quiet day and I'm thinking I'll have to go out to get it.
    "This is your crown for the ceremony Luna. The alpha has mates with you so it is nearly time. The next full moon is at the end of the week, oh there is so much to plan!" An excited older she-wolf squealed.
    Iris looked like she could use a breather and Aaron too and I know I could. I took their hands and walked upstairs. Mason's door was now open and he was alone. The other men must have left when I wasn't paying attention.
    "Hello, Handsome." I greeted.
    He smiled at me and I sat down in the chair across from him while the kids stood next to me. He looked suspiciously at the three of us.
    "What do you want?" He asked curiously.
    "I want to take the kids out today. It's a total mind scrambler everywhere but in the bedrooms today. I want some quiet." I expalined.
    "Soooo... you want my permission?" He asked.
    "No, no need. I was just wondering if I could get the keys to your car and some money." I responded.
    He smiled and chuckled, taking out his card.
    "There's a spending cap for one day on it. Swipe until you can't swipe anymore. Have fun. Call me every once in a while so I know the three of you are okay." He said.
    The kids walked out of the room and I pranced over to Mason. Wiggling my butt as I did. I kissed him and slowly worked my tongue into his mouth. He groaned and reached for my for the space between my thighs. I moved back and shook my head with a laugh.
    "Save that for later. I'll see you later, I love you." I told him.