Chapter 25

My heart seemed like it was on the verge of beating right out of my chest. I tried to keep my hands from sweating. I just couldn't contain my nerves. This was getting married for an Alpha and Luna. There were similar things but a Luna and Alpha are not to be married. They are to be mates. That is the way it has always been. Unless an Alpha loses his Luna and remarries, vise verse, so on and so forth.
Iris came up next to me and smiled brightly. Aaron was already standing next to Mason, happy as a clam I'm sure.
"Nervous?" She asked.
"Extremely." I whispered.
"Oh, please. You survived so much already. This is a piece of cake." Lucinda said with a chuckle as she slid my heel on.
I laughed and folded my hands, sighing. Since I don't have my father or my mother or siblings to give consent to my being a Luna. I decided to walk alone down the aisle and give myself consent. That's all I would ever need anyway.
Lucinda, Kaitlin, and Iris all kissed my cheek and left to take their seats. Soft music began to play, queuing me. I sighed shakily and unfolded my hands so I could walk with poise. Everyone was looking at me when I emerged from around the corner and I took a deep breath. It was immediately knocked out of me when I looked up to see Mason in a fitted black tux, waiting for me. Everything else seemed to fade away around us and it was just him and I. My legs seemed to move without hesitation as all I wanted to do was take his hands in mine. The bright moon shown down with a beautiful glow on his spectacular eyes.
Everyone took a seat once Mason took my hands. There was no priest or anything like that. There was only one person standing next to both Mason and I. Iris stood by my side. And Aaron by his. I smiled brightly at him, waiting for him to start.
"London, I thank the Moon Goddess every day for giving me a wonderful mate. You have a wonderful heart and soul. You are the strongest person I have ever met, not to mention the bravest. You would do anything for someone you love. I could not think of a better Luna to be by my side than you." He said and tears brimmed my eyes.
He took the ring from Aaron that had a crescent moon engraved into it and took my left hand.
"We have grown so much and my love continues to grow as well. I, Alpha Mason, accept you as and pronounce you my Luna." He said before sliding the ring on my ring finger.
       I smiled wider if possible and cleared my throat, wiping a tear.
       "Mason, we got off to an odd and rocky start. But it has been the best journey of my life and I wouldn't trade it for the world. You have a huge heart, you are kind and caring. You always think of your pack first and protect with everything you have. I would never question your loyalty to anyone and I truly know now that the Moon Goddess never makes mistakes. I love you more than you will ever know." I told him, doing my best not to choke up.
       I took the ring from Iris and smiled at the howling wolf engraved into the gold band.
      "I, Luna London, accept you as and pronounce you my Alpha." I said happily, before sliding the ring on to Mason's finger.
      We turned toward the moon together, our backs to the crowd. We shifted together and howled to the moon together. Applause erupted behind us, followed by all 750 pack members howling as well. I leaned my head on Mason's wolf's shoulder and my tail wagged happily. Iris licked Mason's cheek and he yipped happily. Aaron snuggled against my belly as I sat on my butt, listening to all the howls and soon joined in again. I was a Luna now. No one had a chance of taking that away. I was about to be a mother, again. Everything was going to be alright.

*******
So, who's vows were better? Leave a comment. London's dress below. Oh my Goddess! I can't believe it's actually over! Thank you so much everyone! It was so much fun writing this story. Please check out my other stories on my page and I hope to see your votes and comments on those as well.
XOXO,
Victoria

 XOXO, Victoria