My BabyGirl (Justin Bieber story)

Hola I'm (Y/N) smith. I am 17 years old born/raised in Atlanta, Georgia I love it here. I have long brown hair and big brown eyes that sometimes changes colors, weird huh? I was raised by my dad Peter Smith he owns a buisness and have to travel alot.

It sucks that he's barley here but when he is home we spend time together, you can say that I'm a big daddy's girl. And not the spoiled rotten kind.

I met my idol/ most favorite singer JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!!

I was so happy I was gonna cry. I met him when we was at Starbucks, he bump into me with his ice coffee and it got on me. He was saying sorry to much but I told him it was okay. We looked eachother in the eye and for some reason I feel sparks around him. We talked for a while and then he gave me his number. We even hanged out at his place, it was fancy and yet modern.

But on the same day as I was walking home I felt someone was watching me. I was feeling scared a-little but all of a sudden the feeling left.

~•~•~•~

Justin's Pov

Hi I'm Justin bieber you know my name birth and everything. I have been stalking (Y/N) for a good 3 months, I finally had a chance to actually meet her at Starbucks 2 weeks ago. I had to buy some time until I take to my new home in the Bahamas. You see I been inlove with (Y/N) since I moved back to Atlanta I seen her at Walmart she looked so beautiful so I had to have her.

If your gonna ask about Selena? I'm done with that hoe she just used me for money and fame and I don't care about her anymore.

I plan on taking (Y/N) to the Bahamas, force her to marry me and bare my kids. I'm not crazy just in love.

Well got to go to see how the house is coming later!

----------------//--