Chapter16

Wedding day!!!

Justin's POV

Today is the day I been waiting for!! My wedding day and I'm marrying the love of my life (Y/N).

Ryan&Chaz: Wake up Bieber your getting married!!

They said that as they jump on my bed. Can't these 2 get girlfriends. Well only Chaz needs one. Ryan is still with Chelsea.

Justin: get a fuckin life the wedding isn't until 5pm.

Chaz: you still have about what 9 1/2hours left for the wedding dude. We have to get down to see what Bob is handling.

Justin: oh yeah. Get out so I can get dressed.

Ryan and Chaz left the room. When I gotten my pants on Ryan came back and told me something.

Ryan: oh and pattie is here, so is Jeremy, jazzy, jaxson, and your grandparents.

Justin: great tell them meet us in the venue.

Ryan: on it.

He exited. I laugh at him, typical Ryan.

My mom is problem crying right now seeing her only baby getting married today.

Grandma and grandpa must be happy soon they will have a great grandchild.

Dad might be crying like he did when I was on stage at MSG when we was filming NSN.

Jazzy and Jaxson might be happy to see me and be in the wedding.

Just thinking back then before today. Stalking my true love, kidnapping her, confessing my love for her, hurting her and getting her back, and now we are here. I wish I can see her right now but sadly I can't it's bad luck.

It was okay for yesterday with her puck ass ex boyfriend showing up making her shake violently that it took hours her to calm down.

I'll see you later BabyGirl when we become hudspend and wife forever.

~•~•~•~•~

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up from all the girls screaming and jumping on my bed while mom laughs and records it all with Pattie beside her.

(Y/N): why are y'all jumping on my bed at 9:30 in the morning.

Mom: your getting married honey. We have a big day.

Pattie: the wedding starts at 6:30pm. So we have breakfast, to get out nails done, hair done and then have lunch after that get our dresses on. And then head down the Venue and you and Justin will be married.

(Y/N): can't wait to see him.

Kira: don't ask to see him now he's making sure EVERYTHING is perfect. And no Justin until the wedding.

Chelsea: no Justin, but you can see everyone else.

(Y/N): plwease....

I was doing the amazing puppy dog face I had. When I was a girl I always did it to my dad to stay at home and spend time with me.

Dad&Brad came into the room.

Dad: oh no the puppy dog face don't give in.

Mom: sorry honey no Justin. You will see Him tonight.