Chapter13

Justin's POV

2 days later

It been 2 days since (Y/N) told me she's ready to be married. Also since I been in rehab. It's was a week thing since I had very little drinking and smoking.

You should the seen on Ryan, Chaz, and Kira's faces when they met (Y/N) at the airport.

----Flashback----

(Y/N) and I are picking up Ryan, Chaz, and Kira from the airport they just texted me saying they are about to land, nice way to disturb a date huh. Yeah (Y/N) and I was still having dinner and talk wedding plans.

(Y/N): "are you still mad that they interrupt the dinner. And the wedding talking". She used the pouty voice on me.

Justin: yeah. They are lucky I love them so much.

(Y/N): we can still talk about the wedding. Remember you have Bob. He have the wedding stuff on hold. All to have to do is just call him and say the wedding is back on. The only thing is bridesmaids dresses and the wedding gown. And then We're set just have to send invitations.

Justin: I completely forgot about that. But I'm happy I finally have you back BabyGirl. I missed you so much

(Y/N): and I missed you BabyBoy! So much

She leaned in and kissed me near my lips, she wanted the lips but sadly I was pulling up to LAX airport.

We pulled out of the car, I held her hand and we walked to the arrivals.

While we wait for them to get here I though (Y/N) and I get kissin. I hold her in my arms and kiss her so many times.

Ugh I'm trying my very best not to have make sweet crazy love on the airports floor.

We had our tongues fighting until I hear Chaz asshole mouth make the EWWWW noise so loud everyone was like looking at us. Remind me to kill him. We pulled apart. And I give him the death glare.

Justin: nice way to ruin the moment Chaz.

Chaz: oh shut up Justin by the looks of it you was gonna do her on the floor any moment.

(Y/N) blushed and looked away from everyone. I'm so killing Chaz in his sleep later.

K: so this is thee famous (Y/N) that stole our Justin's heart.

(Y/N): yeah hi.

Kira: don't be shy. Ignore Chaz he's an ass because he's jelly he doesn't have a girlfriend

Chaz: yeah thanks a lot Kira.

I just laugh at Chaz. He seriously need a chick.

Justin: alright let's go. And thanks for interrupting our date.

Them: your welcome.

I so hate them. So they got their bags and I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and we all walked out of the LAX airport and head to my place.

---- end of flashback--------

Now I just finished my rehab session with Mr. Cooper he is a really fun guy and is very serious.

He is actually helping me go faster with my life I told him about (Y/N) and that we're getting married.

He's happy for me. But (Y/N) is also his goddaughter she has multiple godparents due to her father being the big company he needs people to take care of his little girl.