Chapter12

Justin's POV

I woke up and it's noon. I checked my phone and seen (Y/N) and my friend Takira but I call her by her nickname Kira. We been friends since preschool we kept in touch before and after I became famous.

I read (Y/N)'s first.

(Y/N)<3:

Thanks for the stuff Justin. I think it's great that your going to rehab to he the drugs out of your system. I love and miss you too. And my dad is staring to warm up to you now that he's seen what you bought me and he kinda read the letter I though its sweet. Come over today. I think it's best we see each other instead of texting each other. I love you too.

Awe. I get to see her today. Yea me (that London Tipton voice). I looked at Kira's text just hope she won't kill me after what happened I'm sure she knows.

From BadGirlKira:

Justin why didn't you tell me about you and (Y/N)? And I'm gonna kill Selena when I see her at your wedding. And I'm coming to Atlanta with the boys so we can talk some fucking sense into your head! And u better getting (Y/N) back.

To BadGirlKira:

I am. Please kill Selena cause she is annoying and butting into my business with (Y/N). And I sent her roses, 2 teddy bears, chocolates and that's just the beginning so. And can't wait to see y'all. I'm seeing (Y/N) in a little bit so let me know when u guys land.

If I'm going to see my BabyGirl today I'm going to shower and dress up cause I'm taking her to breakfast.

I hopped in the shower using hot water and the AXE chocolate scent body wash (Y/N) likes no much on me. Ugh just thinking about her give me chills down my spine soon I'll be with you princess.

-----------•--------

After about 15 minutes I wrapped my self with a towel around my waist and walked into the hotel room and grabbed my phone and texted (Y/N) saying get ready cause I'm picking her up for breakfast and look adorable.

I looked through my clothing and see what I can wear I figured I would wear the outfit I worn from the key short film. I wanted to look great for (Y/N) even wearing dress up clothes just to have her back.

I made sure I have my wallet, credit/debt cards, cash, ID, drivers liasence after what happen in Miami I renewed my liances. Keys, and hotel room card. And I walked out of the hotel to my black SUV and drove to (Y/N)'s house hoping she's ready.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up with a text and its from Justin saying he's picking me up for breakfast. Awe how sweet. So I rushed Ito the shower and used my dove strawberry kiwi body wash and washed m hair also. I made sure I shaved all around, got out dry off and lotion my body so it can be baby soft for Justin.

I walked out the bathroom and put on a strapless black bra and boy like panties. I walked to my walk in closet and choose a white strapless sweetheart neckline with a red bottom skirt. Made sure it equal amount of breast showing, and put on red high heels.

I curled my hair and put a red bow in my hair. With make up eyeliner and red lipstick and pearl earrings my dad bought me for Christmas last year.

I looked at my window and seen that Justin pulled up. Okay here I go. I looked at myself integrate mirror and seen I looked good.

I have everything I need including my phone and money and keys. Here I go.

I walked outside and closed the door wow it's quite warm for November yay turkey day is coming.

Anyway Justin met me and hugged me for dear life and kissed my lips multiple times.

Justin: I missed you so much BabyGirl.

(Y/N): I missed you too Justin. Can we go to breakfast now.

Justin: oh yeah let's go.

He opened my door and I seat in. What a gentlemen.

He hopped in his side and drove to IHop.

(Y/N): thanks for doing this Justin.

Justin: anything for my BabyGirl.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it while driving that made me smile.

I'm glad that I have Justin back and he's doing his best to fix everything.

(Y/N): I love you Justin

Justin: I love you (Y/N)

(Y/N): I want to tell you something

Justin: what is it Hun.

(Y/N): I'm ready to be your wife.

Justin: really? I want to make sure your ready cause I don't want to-

(Y/N): Justin I'm ready. The faster we do this the faster we have no one else trying to ruin our relationship. Please I'm ready.

Justin: okay fine. I'll make the calls saying the wedding is back on.

--------------

Who thought of this twist?????? So the wedding is coming up who's excited?? And I will have pictures on my tumblr since its hard getting pictures on Wattpad.

I'll have the link up in the bed chapter! So will the hotel room for the honeymoon, the house and the clothing ;) (Y/N) will be wearing for the baby making.

Enjoy :)

Can I want to say there is a new character and her name is

Takira ( Kira)