Chapter 7

(Y/N): Justin you been my idol since I was about 14 years old. And when I think about meeting you I never though I will actually meet you at Starbucks. Then while we where hanging out I started to get actual feelings for you. And I though you and Selena would get back together but I wasn't sure, and I know I should be mad at you for kidnapping me. But I do love you Justin. I just though you would never go out with me.

Justin: (Y/N) I love you too. And we have a wedding in 2 days. I already got you a dress, your dream dress. The shoes, and everything else. All we have to do is sign the marriage liances.

(Y/N): can't wait. Till I marry you Justin Drew Bieber.

Justin: I can't wait till I marry you too.

I pulled (Y/N) into the worlds most passionate kiss I could ever kiss a girl. And not just any girl. My true love who I known for 3-4 months. I never though I will stalk my true love while first seeing her at Walmart. Hey Never Say Never huh.

The kiss was 15 minutes long. Wow my baby is breathless. Oh wait she didn't even eat her breakfast.

Justin: baby you didn't eat?

(Y/N): oh yeah I guess I forgot about it when we started to do our confessions earlier.

Justin: u want me to feed u?

(Y/N): no baby I can feed my self .

Then she got her bowl and started eating. She's so adorable when she eats.

(Y/N): juju stop. It's creepy when u stare at me * she said in a little baby voice*

Justin: oh sorry baby couldn't help it sweetpea.

(Y/N): its adorable how u have a cute nickname for me and I don't. * doing a pout face*

Justin: well.... U need all the adorable names in the world cause ur the most adorable girl I ever seen in the entire world.

(Y/N): quite makin me blush Jbaby.

Justin: cute one. But what about calling me Daddy.?

(Y/N): um how about no. Cause I call my Dad daddy. Since he is my actual dad.

Justin: fine. I'm gonna stop using daddy.

(Y/N): speaking of which. Can I bring my dad to the wedding? Please Justin I'm his only baby and he feels alone when I'm not there. And he propley called the fucking cops cause He didn't hear with me for the last 36 hours.

Justin: fine. I will call and explain to him where and when the marriage is gonna happen And I will let you talk to him.

(Y/N): let me do it. He will just scream death threats at you like every other guy that hurt me.

Justin: okay. And if he kills me before the wedding remind me to run cause I still want kids.

(Y/N): alright I'm going to call him.

Justin: okay. I have to go do some stuff to get the wedding in ordered. Good luck

(Y/N): have fun

Then Justin pulled me into a kiss. Ugh I will never get used to these soft pink cherry flavored lips. Oh god I'm getting horny. But wait till the honeymoon (Y/N) you can wait that long.

Justin pulled away. And left me sittin on the bed while he goes and make sure we get everything perfect with the wedding.

I better call Dadddy and see if he's okay.

* phone conversation*

Dad: hello princess. Are you okay. Are you hurt. Who is the son of the bitch who took you.

(Y/N): daddy I'm okay. I'm not hurt in on a comturble bed in the Bahamas in one pieace in my black hello kitty pjs you got me.

Dad: oh god princess I been worried about you. Who took you?

(Y/N): dad have a open mind when I tell you this. Justin took me to his new house on the Bahamas because he was inlove with me. And we're getting married in 2 days. Please don't be mad.

Dad: * takes a deep breath and think* okay princess. I know he's been your idol since you were 14 years old. And u felt that connection with him when he was with you, and that talk we had, u told me you actually love him. It's just you guys didn't say anything about a wedding, and him taking you. It's just I'm afraid I'm going to be alone since my little princess is getting married and soon out of my house since she has to move in with her hudspend.

(Y/N): your never gonna lose me daddy. I love you. Don't be scared it has to happen some time anyway so why not sooner than later when later is gonna hurt more. And if Justin ever hurts me in anyway I'm leaving him cause I will be heartbroken and I don't want to be hurt.

Dad: I know princess. I love you more than any man will. Ur always gonna be my little girl even if your married. So when's the wedding.

(Y/N): its in 2 days at the Bahamas Justin didn't tell me where and what time.

Dad: okay pumpkin I will get the next flight out there.

(Y/N): okay daddy see you when you come.

Dad: bye pumpkin

(Y/N): bye daddy.

* end of conversation*

After I hang up, I just fell on the bed. Starting to think if Justin is really gonna give up partying, being with Victoria secret models, to be a loving hudspend and father.

I support Justin, I'm a believer. But sometimes I think he wants to do anything he wants because he's thee Justin Bieber. Which worries me sometimes.

I guess we will wait and see until were married and see what's happen. I hope nothing wrong will happen.

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~