Chaoter9

Justin's POV

J: honey I'm home and I bought dinner.

I didn't hear (Y/N) upstairs or coming down the stairs. That's odd.

I went upstairs, And went to our bedroom and (Y/N) isn't there I panicked and looked all over the house and the beach. Where the fuck is (Y/N)!!! Where is my beloved fiancé??

I went back to the bedroom and seen a note that she left me.

Dear Justin,

I finally confess my love to you and you betrayed it. Be careful what you put on twitter, I seen the picture you had with that Victoria Secret model I get it. She's skinny, tan body, beautiful face and hair, nice tits. I get that you want to be with someone like that Justin I just can't believe you played me like that, I get your still heartbroken with Selena she was your first love and I'm just a belieber from a rich daddy who dreamed to be with her idol after nearly 7 years. I stick by you thick and thin during your career your on and off break up with Selena, the haters, the stupid "he's the father to my child" with Mariah yeater. You just played me and I been through that way before I should've know some pop star didn't want a girl like me . Goodbye Justin don't try to contact me I won't answer. Have a good life with her.

Sincerely,

(Y/N).

What the fuck have I done. I finally have the girl I been dreaming about since nearly 4 months, I gotten the wedding together, the guest are here and I do one big mistake and hang out with my friends and lied to (Y/N) some fiancé I am.

So I pulled my phone out and called (Y/N), it just went to voicemail. I called and called over 300 times and sent 430 text messages saying what happened, how selfish I was, and I wish that I thinned about what I was doing before I hanged out with them I should've been with her before the wedding.

I Booked a ticket back to Atlanta to see (Y/N) and explain what happened. I'm coming (Y/N) I'm not letting my mistake get the best of us before our wedding. I just hope (Y/N) will forgive me and the wedding is only in 2 days.

God help me with this journey I'm about to go through. (Y/N) here I come baby. <3

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~