Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s pov

School ended. It want that long it was pretty much everyone saying goodbye, and just hanging around in the classroom.

At the end I took the time to say goodbye to Mr. Walker the sexiest and the youngest teacher we have. He looks like Paul walker. Crazy right.

He was sad when its summer because he'll miss me cause I'm his favorite student,aww sweet huh. I could of sworn he was looking at me lovely. I must be seeing things.

Oh well

After school got out I gone for ice cream with Melanie, Jada, Nicki, and Jenna. It will be a while to hang with them because I told them I'm gonna spend time with my dad for 3 weeks. Even they can hang out too since they think my dad as another dad to them. Which is crazy since we all knew eachother since birth.

After we order our ice cream we all got mint choclate chip. Bu the way it's so good!

As we were talking about senior year in the fall I seen a familiar person I look closely its Justin!

I excused myself from the girls and ran to Justin.

Me: hey Justin you don't txt me any more. What's up

J: hey beautiful. And sorry I was busy doing something. Hey what are you doing this summer.

Me: oh it's okay. Nothin really spending 3 weeks with my dad since he's on vacation. I'm happy I get to spend time with him before he goes back to work.

J: that's amazing sweetie. And maybe when your done hanging with your dad, we can hang out at my place. I'm gonna be busy during the 3 weeks cause o the studio.

Me. IKR. Yeah we can hang out, and I miss seeing your place. And what songs are you gonna record. I hope I'd be the first one to hear the songs.

J: you know your gonna be the first to hear the music. And my place miss seein you 2. Well I got to go scooter is gonna kill me if I don't go back to the studio.

Me: well see you later then. Have fun, and tell scooter I said hey. Later

J: later beautiful.

After that Justin left so I went back to my friends. So we all can go to my place to hang out with dad.!

~•~•~•~•~•~

Justin's pov

I hate lying to (Y/N) but I have to go to the Bahamas to see the house and get it ready. (Y/N) really looked sexy today. I felt like I wanted to take her back to my place and just rock that body all night long. Aw shit I got a boner.

I better get home and take care of it. Don't worry (Y/N) we'll be together soon. U till then I have to use my hand to take of this boner. Ugh 3 weeks better hurry the fuck up.

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Another part done.