Chapter17

-Still 3rd Persons POV-

Justin: Selena what are you doing here?

Selena: I came to stop you for getting married to that skank. I still love you Justin please take me back. I'm the one you want to marry not her.

Everyone was looking at Selena with disgust.

Then out of nowhere Lorde and Taylor Swift came behind Selena and smirked at everyone.

Looks like they are helping Selena.

Meanwhile Mandy was eyeing Peter, (Y/N)'s father like a piece of meat. And is gonna take him home with her. Gross right.

But what everyone doesn't know is that Peter has Taylor's,Lordes, and Selena's contracts in the music world. In his tux pocket.

(Y/N): Selena just leave. You can see Justin MOVED ON from you he's happy withOUT you. He wants to marry me and its his choice NOT HER. So leave.

Selena: oh you think saying that is gonna have me leave?! Guess again sweetheart.

That's when Peter stands up and go in front of his daughter.

Peter: I think they will leave before I burn up their contracts.

Everyone turn to shock. Then they realize that he's (Y/N)'s father but also that he owns Every single record label in the entire world.

If anyone says or do something negative to his little girl thief contracts are gone and no more singing for them.

And they have to give up EVERYTHING they had and go back to the life before singing.

Selena: what are to talking bout.

Peter: something told me something was gonna happen at this wedding so I brought EVERY contract I had. From Beyonce to Will.i.am. If anybody does something to the couple like stopping the wedding thief contracts will be destroyed in front of your face and you will NOT have any communication with the music, acting and dancing world anymore. And you have to give everything up you had being aim business.

Mandy: oh Peter. The girls can just be hired somewhere else.

Peter: no they can't. One your contract is burned you can never work anywhere else again. You just a normal life. Which means. No recording, no fans, no one from the celebrity world will be talking to you again. And you do realize we are recording this for the world is seeing. By now you should be losing fans right now.

Peter smirked. Everyone went on their phones and seen that Selena, Lorde, and Taylor is losing fans faster that not cakes.

Then a trend started.

#NoMoreSelenaMessingWithJuJu
#ByeLordeYouBitch #NoMoreExBoyfriendSongTaylorYouSkank.

Top 3 trend right now.

Peter: and I might as well do this.

He pulled all 3 contracts and somehow Mandy's too. And took his lighter and burned them.

The girls scream. And Selena ran out crying. She lost her fans, money, fame, and Justin.

Taylor and lorde left along with her. While Mandy went to comfort her crying daughter.

Peter: lefts resume the wedding before we was interrupted.

The crowd clapped and focused on the couple again.

Priest: now that is done. I think there was one last thing. Oh yes. Justin you may kiss your bride.

Justin: gladly.