Chapter10

------ (Y/N)'s POV------

I'm here at home laying in bed looking at my wall. I feel so used and betrayed by Justin. I should of known he wasn't gonna settle down and be with me since he wants to party, hook up with older women, and not have a care in the world. If only I can go back in time and change it from me meeting Justin. Or confessing my feelings toward him.

My door knocked and my dad opened it with something behind his back.

Dad: hey princess I know your really sad about what he don't to you but here. It's a little something to cheer you up.

Dad put a wrapped silver box on my lap. I opened it and it was tickets to a One Direction concert and 2 backstage passes.

Of course I screamed! I love the boys of 1D since they were on X factor. I'm mostly in love with Zayn, Louis, and Niall. I do love Liam and Harry. Okay I love all of them it's hard to choose to pick.

(Y/N): thanks daddy. I could just go to the concert and put the whole incident with Justin behind me. It's for the best.

Dad: good princess. I want you to be happy and not be depress in your room for along time. It makes me depress to know your not happy.

(Y/N): yeah I know dad. I'll call Amy and see if she wants to go with me.

Dad: okay princess. I'll go make dinner, I'm making your favorite.

Yum dad's cooking is better than some restaurants. Pot roast and potatoes. It's heaven when dad makes it.

(Y/N): thanks dad.

Dad: your welcome princess. I'll let you know when dinner is ready.

(Y/N): okay.

Dad left the room to make dinner, while I text my childhood friend Amy. We're two peas in a pot she moved to another country and we missed each other. She came back about a week ago when I was with Justin she heard about it and even though she never met Justin she hates his guts for what he did.

~•~ text conversation~•~

(Y/N): Amy?

A: Heyy girly I missed the fuck out of you. And what's up?

(Y/N): well my dad got me a present and its front row seats& backstage passes to the one and only ONE DIRECTION!!!

A: R U FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!! Don't be playing with me!!!

(Y/N): I'm serious as hell my dad actually bought them for us. And yes I'm taking you!!

A: I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!! We get to meet one direction!!! That means SHOPPING!

(Y/N): oh god. And yes u want to look good for Liam ;) <3

A: damn right! Gtg we'll go to the mall 2morrow to get sexifide ;)

(Y/N): I know. Gtg dad making dinner :)

A: awe ur dad is the Best cook Eva!!!

(Y/N): tell me about it :) love u bye.

A: love you 2 Chicka later.

-- end of text---

I put on my leopard slippers and left my phone in my room so I can go have dinner with dad. Mostly to have that pot roast in my mouthwatering mouth, I better go before I eat my arm off.

I gone to the dinning room and the dinner was already set. Awe dad always have things done before I knew what's going on.

We sat done and dig in and started talking. Then all of a sudden I get a text from Justin.

--Text---

(Y/N) baby where r u??? I'm going crazy just looking for you!! Please let me explain!! I was just hanging out with them so they will get off my back, I was checking things for the wedding and everything they seen me and begged to hanged out. I didn't check my phone or what time it was IM SORRY!! I want to marry you and have babies with u! I'm not gonna let nobody get involved and try and stop me from marring you. When I don't have you I feel this empty big black hole in my heart and its killing me without you in my arms I just feel like I'm in a insane hospital. I'm dried out of tears because your not with me because of my stupid actions I done and IM SORRY for everything I done to have you and break your heart. Please come back!! Please just tell me where u r? I miss you (Y/N) I love you with all my heart!

---- end of text---

Dad: what is it pumpkin??

With out saying anything I handed dad my phone. He read the text. And gave my phone back.

Dad: I don think its best if you go back to him right away. Make him work to have you back. And yeah what I'm saying is something clam instead of being the over protective dad you want me to be but he must prove to me that he's gonna go to the extreme to have you back! Trust me your mothers parents where the same thing toward me but I proved them wrong. And now your mother is somewhere in the world not caring about her daughter. But I will always be here for you princess.

(Y/N): thanks dad.

Dad: welcome honey now eat up

We gone back to eating. Just thinking on what my dad said really got me thinking. My mom left and ran away with another man when I was only 3 days old her and dad was never married but engaged they ended it 2 months before I came into the world. She left for Italy and never heard from again.

It really hurts that my mom never cared about me and might not want anything to do with me I don't know her name, or what she looked like. It just hurts you know.

Anyway I finished dinner without me actually knowing. I guess I was in deep thinking mode and didn't come back until I didn't have anything on my plate anymore.

(Y/N): thanks for dinner dad it wears amazing as always. I'm going upstairs and talk to Justin.

Dad: okay princess. Make sure he will prove that he's really in love with you.

(Y/N): will do dad.

I put my plate in the dish washer and ran upstairs toward my room and plopped down on my bed with my phone in my hand.

I kept on staring at Justin's message I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or just playing me so I replayed.

To Justin:

I'm home Justin with my dad. What you did really hurt me. I started thing if you were only playing me you were always around more beautiful skinny famous girls who are more beautiful than me. Yeah I'm saying that but it's the truth I don't know what to believe. But you have to forget and leave those so called "friends" of yours they are making you do stuff that you shouldn't be doing. Drinking, smoking, getting in trouble with the law, seeing all these girls, and you gotten arrested when you were hanging out with them not to long ago. I do love you Justin with all my heart. But it's gonna take a lot just to forgive you and cancel the wedding and it will be postpone till further notice. I miss you 2. But please in order for me to fully forgive you can you prove it to me please!?

And with that I pressed send, hooked my phone to the charger and gotten dressed for bed. I slipped through my warm white covers turned my lights off and left my rainbow lights on that was over my bed. I closed my eyes and feel asleep dreaming of Justin.