Chapter14

(Y/N)'s POV

OMFG I'm so freaking tierd from the plane ride. FINALLY I'm in the Bahamas and I'm getting married!!

Buts its just 1am in the morning so I only have still 2 days till the wedding. As long as I get some sleep I will be okay.

Kira: come on girl I'm sleepy still and we have to wait for you.

(Y/N): sorry Kira.

Kira: it's fine come on. The more I'm awake the more I want to beat Selena if she comes.

Dad: don't think of it. Is she comes then her mother will be there too. And I don't feel like being harassed by a slut at my only daughters wedding.

(Y/N): its so gross how she still have feelings for you dad. Y'all never been together in high school and she kept bugging you till this day. Even when you had me and her had Selena she wouldn't leave you alone.

Kira: I'm not gonna eat for a LONG time after hearing this.

(Y/N): your not the only one Kira.

Dad: hey I'm the only one who being harassed by the crazy bitch.

(Y/N): sorry daddy.

Dad: it's fine pumpkin

Kira: lets go to the hotel before I fell asleep in this airport and y'all will have to carry me.

Dad: okay let's go girls. Wait where's Chelsea?

Chelsea: I'm right here I got me a blueberry muffin while y'all talk.

(Y/N): and you didn't bring me one.

Chelsea: to didn't asked.

(Y/N): I so got you.

Chelsea: now I'm scared.

Kira: okay I'm going to sleep.

Dad: okay okay let's go girls.

Girls: yea!!! Sleep.

It didn't take long before we was in our hotel rooms the rooms was like dad was in his own room.

And us girls in a 3 bedroom suit it even has a kitchen and and 4 bathrooms. It's a awesome suit.

I miss Justin I haven't seen him in days and I miss him.

Kira: your not allowed to see, hear to Justin.

Chelsea: sorry Hun you can't see him or even listen to his music.

(Y/N): you girls suck.

Kira: it's the rules sweetie.

(Y/N): can we not follow the rules then.

Both: NO!!!

I use a pouty face with the big puppy dog eyes. And use the eye flashes.

Both: it's still no.

(Y/N): I hate you guys

Both: no you don't love you

(Y/N): meanies

Kira: we both love you and it's tradition you can't go against tradition.

(Y/N): fine. Lets to to sleep.

Both: yea sleep!!!!!!

We all went to sleep in our separate rooms. I couldn't help but feel that something bad is gonna happen at the wedding. But what???