Chapter 14 Betrayed or protected?

Rumples POV

Today's the day. The day they attempt to take my dagger.

After we called Emma last night, she called Regina and she's agreed to help protect it.

Everyone has agreed to help, even Ruby and Leroy.

I think it's more for Belles sake than mine. But all that matters is that they are helping and we won't fail. We can't...

Nobody knows what it feels like. To be controlled. To obey someone's every command, no matter how much you don't want to. Whoever it is knows about me and Belle, they could make me hurt her. I chocked as I remember how Zelena commanded me to kill her. This time, I would probably not fail...she can not be around when the time comes.

I know she wants to help, but I can't put her in any danger. She needs to be at home, safe, protected. No matter how angry she gets at me, she has to stay behind.

Belles POV

8:30

Everyone looks to be ready.

Regina is inside the shop, with Snow and Rumple.

Outside, David and Ruby, are protecting the entrance.

On either side of the building were Robin and Emma, ready to pounce if the other two needed backup.

Emma hasn't told me where I need to be yet, probably outside with her.

"Belle?" Rumples voice came towards me.

I turned round, smiling.

"I need to go and fetch something at home, would you care to join me?" he said, putting his arm around me.

"Of course," i said. I want to be with him every second I can before....before he...

Don't think about it Belle. He's not going anywhere.

Hand in hand, we strolled back go the house. We came in and he went straight upstairs.

I followed him, a bit behind.

He saw my worried look and hugged me tight.

He took a deep breath and held the back of my head, stroking my hair, my head on his shoulder.

"Belle," he faltered,

"You know, I love you," he whispered.

"Of course I do, Rumple?" I say confused. I try to pull away gently from the hug but he doesn't let me.

"And you know I would never hurt you, ever"

"Yes,yes of course..." What is he saying?

"I love you so much Belle, more than you will ever know..."

Before I could reply, something cold wrapped around my wrist.

As I heard them click I realised what they were, handcuffs.

"Rumple?" I say shocked.

"W...wh...what are you doing?" I struggle.

"Keeping you safe," he said guiltily.

"No, no, stop Rumple please!" I cried. How could he do this to me?

He had attached the other side of the handcuffs to the radiator beside us.

I started to cry. How could he just lock me up like this? Why doesn't he want me to help? Does he think I can't?!

He kissed my forehead and cupped my face with his hands.

"You're all I have Belle, I can't lose you too..."

Those words again.

I didn't say anything and just looked at him and nodded.

Putting my phone by my side he said,

"I'll call just before 9...and I promise, I'll be right back. I love you."

I didn't reply, to shocked. I feel betrayed... How could he do this to me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you like that? Do you respect Rumple for doing that to Belle or do you feel otherwise? Comment how you feel about this chapter and what you think is going to happen next... :)