Chapter 26 Closer

Rumple's POV

I couldn't believe my ears.

We were one step closer to finding her, my Belle.

Even thinking of her name sent a sharp pain through my heart.

I need her. I need to find her. I can't live without her....

Clearing my throat I looked at Regina.

"Twins you say?..." I question her.

"Identical, both equally as shifty too..." She frowned.

"What would they want with Belle?" I don't understand.

"Has she ever mentioned them before?" Charming piped in.

I sighed thinking back, no, she's never spoken to me about any twins.

I shake my head.

"Hmm...well Regina got their number plate so our next step is to find the car," Emma said, grabbing the keys to her yellow bug.

"Regina, Gold, with me?" She said, opening the shop door.

I grabbed my coat and shut off the till.

"Charming and I will call you if we see anything around here," Snow smiled sympathetically.

"That would be much appreciated," I said, as they all headed for the door.

"Oh Regina, before you go, what did they look like? The twins? Just in case we spot them?" Charming said, as Regina reached for the car door.

"Short sandy coloured hair, one very slim, the other a bit bigger, brown eyes," she said sliding into the back of Emma's car.

"Right, call us if you find anything," he said, leaning into the open window beside Emma in the front seat next to me.

"Will do she," she smiled, turning the engine on.

We sped of. But where do we start? Storybrooke isn't exactly a big place, but it seems bigger than ever now...now that I'm searching for the woman I love...

Belles POV

"I'm back sweetie!"

Gaston's voice woke me up with a jolt.

When had I fallen asleep? What time was it? How long have I been here? Is Rumple looking for me?

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?" He said, taking off my blindfold.

"Right, well I've done everything I need to today! I can spend the whole evening with you!"

The cheerfulness in his voice made me feel sick. How can he be so happy, knowing he'd kidnapped me?

I thought I knew him? Well the Gaston I knew would never do something as cruel as this...

Leaning over to the end of the bed, he pulled a box out of one of the shopping bags he had returned with.

"One of my most favourite things about this land, tv!" He said, opening the box to display a portable DVD player.

"I picked up a few things you might like..." He said diving into one of the other, smaller plastic bags.

There was a couple of girly chick-flicks, a cheeses horror, and - no...

Mine and Rumple's favourite film...

Just seeing it made a tear run down my cheek. We watched it all the time, never getting bored of it.

I could picture us, cuddling on the couch, his arms wrapped around me, one hand playing with my hair.

It's all to much, I need Rumple...

"Belle! Don't cry, please!" Gaston pleaded, removing the tape from my lips.

"Why..." My voice shaked.

Gaston sighed frustratedly.

"Belle I've already told you this....it's for the best! We belong together - and deep down you know that! You need to be away, from, that...that monster!" He spat.

"The only monster here is you," I say, anger flooding through me.

Suddenly, is hand whipped across my face.

Loosing my balance I crash onto my side, my ribs smashing against the hard bed.

I would have screamed but I was winded.

I just lay there crying.

"Oh belle, you brought that all on yourself! Really...now come on let's watch a film," he said lifting me up.

I yelped as he grabbed were I'd fallen onto my side.

He tried to cuddle up next to me. I didn't cuddle back, but I couldn't stop him...