Chapter 24 Hurt

Rumples POV

"This might not work Gold," Regina warned as she flicked her hands, making a crystal ball appear.

"Right now, I'm prepared to give anything a try," I said sitting down opposite her.

With a sigh she placed her hands on the misty ball and closed her eyes.

"You will be able to feel what Belle feels, and see what Belle see's, tell me as much as you can,' I explain.

Raising my hand, I prick my finger at the top and let the blood drip onto the ball, watching it blend in the the milky white.

With a flash, the whole thing went purple. It started to clear like fog. Slowly, a scared face filled the screen.

It belonged to Belle.

Seeing her made my heart stop.

The girl I loved was lying unconscious in a dark room. From what I could tell, she was asleep, but I couldn't be sure as a thick black blindfold covered her eyes.

Even though I couldn't see most of her face, I could tell she was frightened.

"Regina?" I pant breathless at what I was seeing.

"I don't see anything...it's cold, my head..." She leaned forward scrunching her closed eyes in pain.

"She's hurt?! Regina come on!" I plead, not taking my eyes off Belle.

"Uhh....my head is banging...the floor, it's cold, wait, I can hear someone...a man, yes, two men...laughing?"

Suddenly, her hands were ripped away from the ball. As soon as she did, the image of Belle disappeared.

Gasping, she flopped back into her chair. Beads of sweat lingered on her forehead.

"Give me a minute..." She said, knowing I was about to ask her all my questions.

After a couple of seconds she opened her eyes.

"She'd obviously been hit or fallen on her head," she said rubbing her forehead.

My knuckles clenched. Whoever hurt her is going to regret it.

"It was cold, my hands were tied behind my back....but I didn't know who's voices I heard, but I'd be able to recognise them if I heard them again," she recalled.

There's was something wrong, she wasn't telling me everything.

"Regina..." I caught her eye.

She shuffled a bit.

"It was just, what they were talking about was, well it was so casual...it was like they didn't even care that they'd just done, taking an innocent women..." She frowned.

"Hmm," I laugh sarcastically,

"Well you didn't exactly feel the guilt either did you, dearie?"

"I had my reasons Gold," she glared.

And now, so do I.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in sooooooo long!!! But I will be posting more regularly now (and hopefully longer now!).

They are very close to figuring out where Belle is like so close!!

But even when they find her, it wont be that easy to get her back!!

Thank you for reading and please comment if you are liking it and anything you think is going to happen!thank you:-)