Chapter 18 Waiting

Rumples POV

"Someone must know him!" I fumed, pacing up and down.

"Well if I knew I would tell you, but I've honestly never seen this man in my life!" Regina frowned, studying the picture of the mysterious man who broke into the shop which Emma had printed out.

"But you are the Queen? You know everybody..." Snow said, worriedly walking towards us.

"You'd think so...are we even sure this is Belles kidnapper?" Charming questioned, joining us then putting a comforting arm around Snow,holding her close.

The site of the two of them huddling together made me want to cry. I should be stood here with my arm around Belle. The way they keep looking at each other is the way I should be looking at her right now...

"Well who else is it going to be dearie, unless you have any other suspects?" I say sarcastically, looking at Charming. "Fine," he sighed,

"Then we better start looking."

Belles POV

How long have I been here?

It feels like forever...

Am I in a car, yes that's a door handle.

I try and move myself so I could pull on the handle with my fingers.

Locked.

I yell in frustration, sinking down into the seat.

How am I going to escape?

Footsteps outside distract me from my thoughts.

Low voices murmuring something i just can't quit hear.

Men's voices?

Yes 2 of them...

What are they saying?!

Who are they?

The voices were too quiet for me to understand anything.

Find me Rumple. Please hurry...

--------------------------------------------

One of your last chances to guess who the kidnapper/s are! Comment if you are still enjoying it and where you think it's going? I hope you are all enjoying it! Thank you:)