Chapter 40 Home

Belles POV

"Uh - let me get that for you darling," Rumple said, as I reached in the boot for the bag of my things Rumple had brought to the hospital for me.

"Such a gentlemen," I giggled, moving out of his way.

Rumples house was so beautiful. Ivy growing up at as it towered above you.

And now it's my home, my haven with Rumple - with my Rumple.

I hadn't realised but i'd stopped walking to take it all in.

Suddenly Rumples free arm slipped around my waist startling me.

"Okay?" He smiled, looking up to where I was looking.

"Oh yes, yes I'm fine," I smile back as we make our way up the stone stairs.

Rumple unlocked the door and wandered in.

As soon as I walk in, Rumples scent overwhelms me. The smell makes me feels safe because it's his smell and he's there.

For some reason I found myself walking up the wooden staircase, up to Rumples room.

I walk into the room and perch on the bed. I look up and all around me. And my eyes fall on Rumples bedside table. Along with his usual glass of water and spare watch, there was a picture.

A picture of us.

A warm feeling enveloped my stomach as I remembered the day it was took.

"September 9th, down at the docks," I turned around to see Rumple leaning on the doorframe.

I didn't even hear him walk up.

Walking forward, he wrapped both arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder behind me, both looking down at the picture.

"Do you remember-" A laugh escapes my throat.

"That you, you spilt your dinner all down yourself," I laughed remembering the bolognaise sauce staining his white shirt.

"That wasn't funny!!" He protested, he
loved that shirt.

"I gave you my jacket when you were cold..." He said kissing my shoulder.

"And it was so big on me it could have been a dress!" I smile.

"Hmm yes..." He laughed fondly.

"I'm tired," I sigh rubbing my eyes.

"Me to, I'm going to take a shower," he replied letting me go.

I watched him walk over to the ein-suite bathroom and turn the light on.

He un-did his shirt and pushed it into the wash bin.

I turned round and put on one of his old shirts to sleep in as I heard the shower trickle.

Everything was back to normal.

I was back.

Rumple loves me.

And I love him.

Rumples POV

I walked into our bedroom rubbing my hair with a towel.

This is what I like to see.

Belle sat upright in the bed, a pillow behind her back, staring down at a book in her hands.

She looked up and smiled a she heard me.

Sliding her book down, she waited for me to climb in beside her, then she turned the little lamp off by her.

I put my arm around her shoulder and she nestled into me.

"We're going to be okay you know, everything is." She whispers into the darkness.

"I love you Belle,"

"I love you to Rumplstiltskin."

-----------------------------------------------------------

So that's it!

Thank you all so much for reading and voting for my sorry! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it and thank you very much!

All the comments have been so good and they are the things that push me to write another chapter everytime!

Who's ready for number 2?

Don't delete this book yet as I will add a note to it (like I would another chapter) of what the next one is called! Or follow me and keep checking!

Thank you so much!

Amy:-)