Chapter 25 Trapped

Belles POV

Where am I?

The cold underneath me made me shiver, as I remembered what had happened...

The blindfold had been put back on, so I couldn't see anything.

"Good morning beautiful," a cheerful voice echoed towards me.

I didn't answer, biting my lip.

I heard something being put down beside me, and then what I think was a bed that I was lying on, dipped as Gaston sat down beside me.

He gently put his hands on my shoulders and then lifted me up into a sitting position.

I felt his fingers skimming my cheek, and then slowly un-doing my blindfold. It took a couple,of seconds for my eyes to focus.

From what it looks like, I'm in a warehouse. A very empty warehouse. Abandoned even...

"Sleep well?" He smiled, reaching across me to a tray, picking up a glass of orange juice.

I looked away, wanting him to know I didn't want to speak to him.

"Hmm...have some drink," he said, putting the glass up to my lips.

My throat is so dry and sore, I would like nothing more than to take a sip, but I would not stand down.

I quickly moved my head away and stared at the wall beside me.

"Belle..." He said, sounding frustrated.

"You have to drink something, you'll be parched! Come on," he said, taking my chin in his hands and pulling it towards him.

I didn't struggle, but I didn't open my lips, and just stared at him. Monster.

"Fine," he sighed taking a sip of the drink, "I'll just leave it here then..."

He placed it on a box that had been placed beside the bed - just out of my reach.

"Now let's do something with those handcuffs," he said standing up.

Reaching behind me, he clicked open the handcuffs.

I breath out slowly, relieved to have the sharp pain taken away.

Quickly grabbing my wrist, I wince as he holds it tight.

Pulling me up the bed, he clicked the handcuffs onto one wrist and wound the other one around the bedpost, before securing it onto my other wrist. He did it to quickly for me to even think about escaping.

"Now, I need to get a few things done, but I'll be back in a few hours....but Belle, I really don't want to do this but..." He reached under the bed and pulled out a ring of duct tape.

Ripping a bit off, he looked me straight in the eye.

"I just can't let anyone find you..."

And with that he ripped off a piece and put it over my mouth.

I looked at my knees as he tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

"I love you," he smiled, before getting up and putting his coat on.

With a flick of the lightswitch, I was plunged into darkness.

A silent tear slid down my cheek as the door locked behind him.

Regina's POV

"That'll be $14.99 please Madame May-Regina..." Sneezy spluttered, putting my shopping into a plastic bag.

I eyeball him, giving him one of my most un-impressed looks.

"I am still the mayor of this town," I say before spotting the new edition of Henry's favourite comic books.

"I'll have one of those to as well," I say, pointing toward it.

"I'll just go to the back and get you one, that ones just for show," Sneezy said, blowing his nose as he went through the "Staff Only" door.

Drumming my fingers on the counter, the bell of the shop door opened.

Un-interested, I didn't bother to look over and see who it was.

Combing my other hand through my hair, I sigh, how long does it take to grab a book?

Suddenly, I froze.

I recognise those voices...

Belles kidnappers.

Not wanting to cause attention to myself, I try and look at them, but they were to far behind the crips aisle.

"He didn't seem impressed though," I heard one say.

The other laughed.

"When is he ever! He's only happy when, he's with her," he said, putting on a girly high pitched voice at the end.

There footsteps were getting closer, come on, let me get a look at you.

Before I knew it, they came around the corner.

Never seen them before.

They saw me looking and I gave them my broadest smile.

Twins?

"Hi there!" I smiled, walking toward them.

Nervously, they shook my hand and shuffled a bit.

"I'm Regina, the mayor of storybrooke? Why haven't a seen you to before?" I question innocently.

The one in the left looked at the other for answers.

"Uh..uh... Zelena....she,uh, turned us into...uh...monkeys, and brought us here..."

He might just be the worst liar I've ever met! But he clearly avoided saying their names...

Pretending to take in that information, I nod, looking sympathetic.

"Well...uh, we should, we should be going," the one on the right, smiled un-easily.

"Of course," I smile, making them squirm made me happy.

They both awkwardly shuffled out and I watched them from the shop window, stepping into a small silver car.

DL3 9BS

Remember that Regina...

As soon as I paid for Henry's comic, I sped over to Mr Golds shop.

I had a lead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I went to France with my school for a week!

So Regina knows who the two people helping Gaston are, but where are they going to from there? Comment what you think is going to happen and if your are liking this so far!!

Thank you for your comments and votes, so keep going!!! It is much appreciated!

Thank you:-)