Chapter One

Finally it was Thursday night, it was almost dinner time but my parents were fighting as usual. I wasn't really hungry anyways. I put in a Dion & The Belmonts record. This would always relax me. I look turn around and see my mom standing there, "Is everything ok?" I say to her. "Yeah, I'm going to stay at your grandmothers for a little bit to take a break from your step father. Do you want to go?" "No I'm going to stay home I'll try to deal." She stepped out and dragged her stuff to her car and off she went. My step dad would usually get in a better mood anyways.
It was about 9 o'clock at night and I decided to sleep. I sleep pretty early since I'm always tired.

-Friday after school-
I stepped out of the school and see Ponyboy waiting for me with another one of his friends. I've seen him before I've just never got to know his name. He introduced me to his friend which is named Johnny Cade. After he introduced me he told me, "Dally will eventually meet us up, don't let him bother you if he does anything he's just like that."
It was only about 3 pm and pony and Johnny wanted to introduce me to the rest of the gang. They all seem pretty nice. "Hey Dal where you been?" Two bit said. "Places, who's this doll?" " That's Charlotte she's ponyboys friend" Johnny said. He didn't speak up to much. I noticed he had a scar on how face I couldn't help but wonder where he got it, it looked like it could've been from a fight. I stopped staring at him I didn't want to be rude. "How old is she?" Dally said. "I'm 14 I'm the same age as pony" "You look about 16 or 17."
After I met everyone we went out to the drive in (this isn't going to have the book in it this is going to be a little while before the book). Pony and Dally sat next to eachother and the Johnny say next to pony and I sat next to Johnny. I got to know him a little bit he was real sweet. I found out his mom yells at him and his dad abuses him. I didn't bother to ask if that's how he got his scar if he wanted me to know he would've told me. I really wanted to know...

// Sorry if this is so bad I feel like it's not really good but it'll get better the more I write.//