Chapter Fifteen

-Charlotte's point of view-

It made me feel really happy that I got to talk to Ponyboy again, I really missed him. School just ended and me and Pony were waiting for Johnny so we could go to the Curtis house. When Johnny spotted us he quickly walked over.

"Man, Pony I missed you." Johnny said while shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I missed you too johnnycake."

-At the Curtis house-

We were all greeted with hellos from the rest of the gang.

"Johnny, Charlotte, where have you two been we all missed you to death." Darry said to us.

"Darry we missed you too man." Dally walked in and hugged us.

"Johnny how's Charlotte? Is she a keeper?" Dally laughed while messing with Johnny's hair.

"Knock it off man. And yeah she is I love her to death."

"Why don't you guys stay for dinner tonight?" Darry said.

"I'll cook whatever you want, anything."

Johnny nodded, "I don't care what we it honestly. Whatever you want to make I'll eat it man."

Darry laughed.

"Steve and Soda are still working so you'll see them later on." Dally said to us.

"Why don't you guys watch some Mickey with me?"

Johnny and I looked at each other and giggled and sat down on the couch.

Soda and Steve finally arrived, it was almost time to eat dinner.

"Hey!" Soda said as he walked in.

"Hey Johnny! Hello Charlotte!" Steve said.

"Hey guys" Me and Johnny said to them both in sync.

We all sat about in the house eating dinner. Darry cooked breakfast for dinner, and some chocolate cake like good old times. It was really good.

"Well it 9 o'clock I gotta start getting home before my mom kills me. I'll stop by tomorrow okay?" I said. Johnny followed me and we both said goodbye to the gang.

"I missed them." Johnny said to me.

"I did too, it was real nice to see them again after a few days."

"Yeah, yeah it was."

And with that Johnny and I walked back home.

// This chapter sucks but it's because I can't come up with any good ideas. But thank you for 1K reads! //