Chapter Fourteen

-Charlottes Point of View-

I was falling and I couldn't stop. I was being taken in and I couldn't scream or say a word.

I jumped up and looked around it was still dark out, I was guessing it was early in the morning.

"Johnny? " I whispered.

He stretched and looked at me, "Yeah?"

"I'm scared." He came close to me.

"What's wrong?"

"I had a dream, all I remember is it was about my aunt and then the next thing i knew it was falling." He looked at me concerned.

"Everything will be okay." He put his arms around me and I turned over. I felt his breathing on the back of my neck. I tried falling asleep but all I could think about was that dream.

I woke up again and it was time to get ready for school. I didn't see Johnny, but in the other room I heard the shower on, he must be in there. I got up and make some toast. I sat down and looked out the window. It was so peaceful, nothing but silence.

I heard a door open, I looked back and it was Johnny.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm better."

"You freaked me out this morning, I thought something was going on." I smiled and took a bite of my toast.

"Later let's go and hang out with the gang, take your mind off things, it'll be good for you."

I nodded and finished off my toast.

-In school charlottes POV-

I was in history class, the worst class for me. I could never take in what we were learning it was too much for me. I over think in this class. The class finally ended and it was lunch time, I thought about sitting with Pony and catch up with him.

"Hey pony!" I smiled and waved. He ran up to me.

"Man I haven't talked to you in a little bit, how's you and johnnycake?"

"We're doing fine. Is it okay if we come over later?"

"Don't ask me that, you can come over whenever you want. Door's always open." I smiled.

"I'm eating lunch with you, you can't say no."

"Nope you're not allowed I forbid it." Pony laughed and we walked to go sit down. I missed pony he's one of my best friends I'm glad I know him.