Chapter Thirteen

-Johnny's point of view-

It was around 9 pm, Charlotte and I were at her house listening to music.

"You love Dion so much huh?" I said to her and poked her on the stomach.

"Yes, he's got a real great voice and he's a looker too." She smiled and looked at me. I kissed her on the cheek.

"But I look better now don't I?" I winked at her.

"Of course, but I'd have to say it if I didn't mean it anyways because you're my boyfriend." She winked back.

"Huh? I didn't hear that last part, say it again for me."

"You're my boyfriend." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Ah, I love hearing that." I tickled her and kissed her again.

"Shh.. my parents are sleeping, they're probably going to come in and yell if we aren't asleep soon."

"I have to talk to you about something."

"Yeah go ahead."

"Well I love spending time with you and all but I need to spend some time with the guys. I'm sure you want to spend time with your friends too. I mean I love being with you all the time but I feel like I'm leaving them out." She nodded.

"Why don't me you and your friends and my friends all hang out? I mean we can do it over the weekend. And then we can all hang out together."

"Yeah that'll be good." I smiled and hugged her.

"Johnny I can't breathe." She giggled.

"But you're so squishy and lovable. I can't help myself." She flicked my face.

"Oh you wanna be like that not don't ya? Bring it on."

And with that I kissed her again but held her really tight.

"You're so lucky I love you."

"You love me?" I smiled at that.

"Yeah of course I do." Charlotte said.

"I love you too. I mean it."

// leaving off with a cute chapter. How was it? comment! :)//