Chapter Two

-Later after the drive in-

Pony and Dal soon got tired of the movie and wanted to walk around and I didn't want to be by myself so me and Johnny walked with them. It was pretty chilly out and I was only wearing a dress and a cardigan. "Hey Charlotte aren't you a lil cold over there?" I nodded my head and chuckled a bit, I didn't know it was very noticeable I was cold. "I would offer you a jacket but I'm only wearing a pair of jeans and a t shirt." Pony said and smiled at me. "It's okay I'm fine really, it ain't even that cold out" this was a complete lie but I didn't want them to bother. "Here take my jacket" Johnny slipped off his jacket and handed it to me. "Are you sure I mean it's a bit chilly out." I looked at Johnny. "Yeah it's okay I'm sure." Johnny smiled and looked at me I blushed and mouthed an "O.K" and slipped the jacket on, it was warm and smelled like cigarettes but I didn't mind. Johnny sure is cute I said to myself in my head.

We walked by Johnny's house his parents were fighting so I offered him a room at my house. You see my house has three parts in it, an upstairs and two parts downstairs. I had my grandparents upstairs and a part downstairs which left another part open for anyone who needed it. I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind I mean he's real sweet and deserves somewhere nice to stay. "Are you sure? that's real nice but you don't have to do this." "Yeah I'm sure and my parents are real nice if you're family or a friend" Johnny laughed and looked back at his house. "Man I sure wish my parents were like that." I completely forgot Pony and Dal were even with us, they had kept their own conversations goings though I know they were listening to me and Johnny. "Hey man I'm gonna go head out I'll see you kids later" Dal said then walked away. "I'll walk you home ponyboy then me and Charlotte will head off to where ever her house is" he chuckled and we all started to walk back to Ponys.

// this seems pretty long to my other chapters I feel like this one is a lot better, tell me what you think//