Chapter Twelve

-Charlottes point of view-

"Let's head to the dingo, I'm getting hungry."

"Yeah, sure." I said while looking down.

"Hey everything'll be alright. And if you ever need someone to talk to you know I'll be there for you."

"Thanks Johnny. Let's try not to think about it, I want to just live in the moment with everything about her and have good times and not be depressed about it."

Johnny nodded and we continued to walk to the dingo.

"What do you want?"

"I'll have whatever your having." Johnny got two cokes and two hamburgers, one for me and one for him. I took a bite, I was really hungry and in need of some food.

"I see you're really hungry." Johnny laughed at me.

"Yes I am, don't judge." I smiled and took another bite.

"What do you want to do after?"

"Well we should go home sooner or later I mean I need to do homework."

"I keep forgetting we have school, can I still stay at your place?"

"Yeah, but you need to help me with my homework." I giggled, and Johnny smiled. His smile suited him, pony said he never smiled but I'm happy I can make him smile.

-Johnny Point of view-

Charlotte and I walked out of the dingo and set off to go to her house. I was thinking of calling the boys. Man I haven't talked to them very much.

"Hey Johnny help me with my homework."

I laughed and sat next to her on her bed.

"I need you to help me with this problem."

I looked at it, it was pretty easy. I showed her and laid down. "Do you ever think about the future?"

Charlotte looked over at me.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know man I just feel like I have nothing exciting going to happen. Why live?"

"Johnny don't say that." She put her hand on my hand.

"All my life I've lived a life no one wanted to live, the only family I got in the boys and you. My parents don't care about me, if they did, hell they'd treat me better."

"Yeah so what your parents treat you like crap, you can do way better without them and still have an amazing life. You can stay here as long as you want, your parents won't bother you here."

"Maybe you're right." In that moment I knew maybe just maybe I could live happy.