Chapter 2

It's time for her to get ready as always. Tonight is the another night for her to enjoy her life, get drunk and have fun. She put on sexy make up for her looks tonight and she's going to rock the night. Her messy hair is a visible attribution of her stubborn attitude. As she shakes it free, she smiles knowing wild is her favourite colour. She put on her black short sexy dress and she's ready now.

"Hello."

"Where are you, babe ?"

"On my way. See you there." she say as she cut her conversation and walk out from the house.

She grab a taxi and ask the driver to bring her to her favourite place for tonight. Water Bar Club. Her favourite place keeps changing every night as she like to discover something new every night. In fact, every club near her place already recognised her. She was quite popular especially among the guys. And should I mention, hot guys and VIPs. As she arrived at the club, there's lot of people waiting outside the club because the club was packed tonight but that's not a big deal for her. In fact, she don't even care about it as she walk confidently straight to the entry door of the club while chewing the bubble gum.

"Welcome, Miss Padukone."

"Just Deepika." she say as she enter the club. She can hear some of those people who queuing in front of the club questioning her entrance but she just ignore it.

When she enter the club, some of her friends offer her drinks and she didn't reject it. The loud music of the club successfully makes her drowning in her own world as she dance like there's no tomorrow. She was drunkly dancing when she can see that there's a hot guy who can't take his eyes away from her. She walk towards him and pull him to the centre of the club and dance with him. She hold his hand and put it on her waist and try to seduce that guy but that guy feel awkward with it.

"What ? Aren't you want have sex with me tonight ?"

"Sorry ?"

"No ? Go away, man."

"You're drunk, girl."

"And you're stupid, man." she say as she push the guy away. Then, she continues her dance and start to drink the beer bottle by bottle.

"Hey, everyone. It's Deepika is in the house ..." say the DJ and everyone cheer as they know who is Deepika.

Without hesitate, she walk towards the DJ and ask the spotlight to be point on her. When the DJ start to play a song titled, Angreji Beat, she start to dance and everyone inside the club join her. She was like a queen to every club. Then, her friends takes her for a ride. They continues their night inside a limo as most of her friends was a rich spoiled boys and girls. She enjoys the ride. She laugh a lot. She keeps getting shot-away. There's nothing and no one can stop her wildness. She just follow her wild heart. That's Deepika.

"Where's this car heading anyways ? Can I pee in this car ?"

"Pee in your house, babe."

"We arrived at my house ? Okay, bye." she say as she walk out from the car and enter her house. She struggle to walk properly and climb up the stair properly as she was so drunk and Shanaya hold her exactly when Deepika was about to fall. Shanaya, Deepika's best friend. She was totally different from Deepika but Shanaya is the only one who can stand and support Deepika without any hesitation since college time.

"Careful, Deepika. You've drunk again tonight ?"

"Shanaya ...!"

"God ...careful, Deepika." advise Shanaya as she worry about her best friend. Then, Shanaya put her best friend on the bed.

"Shanaya ?"

"Yes, Deepika ..."

"You're so nice, babe."

"You're much better person, Deepika." say Shanaya as she remove Deepika's heels and put on the blanket to her.

"No babe. Everyone said that I'm a very bad girl."

"They don't know the real you that's why they said like that. You're precious, Deepika. And now, you need to sleep."

"Okay, my Aunty Shanaya." Deepika say before she doss off.

"This girl never going to chance. God bless you always, Deepika." Shanaya smiles as she watch her best friend sleep before she going to her bedroom and leave the night.