Chapter 7

The night finished it's part and let the day play it's part now. Deepika was ready to kick off the day with amazing enthusiasm that she have that morning. She wears a simple salwar kameez and dry her hair. After get herself ready, Deepika go and check her camera. She forgot to bring her camera last night for the family gathering. Otherwise, she can capture those smiles on everyone's faces. And talking about last night, Deepika starts to stares at the ring that fit nicely at her ring finger. She start to play with the ring when she was thinking about the way Ranbir proposed her last night. She smiles but gradually starts to worry about what's going to happens when the truth come out. Shanaya. Deepika starts to think whether her best friend can understands her situations last night. She hopes that nothing will go wrong with their friendship. Deepika was drowning inside her thought when someone's knock the door.

"Coming." says Deepika as she put the camera on the bed before walk towards the door. It was Ranbir.

"Salwar kameez ?"

"What ? You're not expecting me in bikini this morning, aren't you ?" mocks Deepika.

"Look, they're going to starts the pre-wedding traditions today."

"Pre-wedding traditions ?"

"Yes, haldi and all that ..your mother didn't told you about it ?" asks Ranbir. He quickly realises that he shouldn't ask that because Deepika's mother already died long time ago. He realises it was such a stupid questions.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to .." apologies Ranbir.

"It's okay. So, what you want me to do, my dear fiancé ?" teases Deepika while staring at Ranbir seductively.

"Nothing much. Just behave yourself throughout the day, my sexy fiancée." reply Ranbir as he pulls Deepika closer to him and making their face inch away from each other. Then, Ramisha comes in.

"Oops, I'm sorry." says Ramisha before she turns around. Deepika quickly push Ranbir away and trying to figures out why she don't push Ranbir earlier.

"What is it, Ramisha ?" ask Ranbir.

"I just want to say that Neetu aunty already wait for both of you to come for the breakfast. That's all."

Ramisha walks away and Deepika follows her. Ranbir still standing in front of the room as he was thinking about his reactions just now. He shouldn't do that. Then, he saw Deepika's camera on the bed. He quickly grab the camera and heading to the dinning hall. When he reach the dinning hall, he simply sits besides Deepika and put the camera on the table before start to eat his breakfast.

"Is that my camera ?" whispers Deepika. Ranbir nods his head.

"What are you planning to do with it ?" worries Deepika.

"I'm going to keep-it-with-me."

"What do you mean by that ?"

"You're going to behave yourself as long as you staying here or else I'm going to sell-your-camera." Ranbir finish the sentences with a smile.

"You're not going to do anything with my camera, Ranbir."

"We'll see about it, Dee-pi-ka."

"But I'm behaving myself all this time .."

"Then, don't stop behaving yourself .."

"Why are you so mean to me ?!"

"Because I love .." hesitates Ranbir.

"What ?"

"I mean that I love to torture you. It's fun." says Ranbir before he drink a glass of orange juice.