Chapter 5

As Diana already know the way to the meeting room, she walks and enters it happily. She excited to know what happens back then when Deepika decided to replace Shanaya's place as Ranbir's girlfriend so that Ranbir can introduces her girlfriend to avoid himself getting married to a girl of his parents choice. Plus, she also wants to know why Deepika was very cold with her father back then. They seems to be nice with each other last night. When Diana enters the meeting room, she can see Ranbir already sits and doing his work while waiting.

"You're a bit late today."

"Yeah, I was on call with my parents just now. Anyways, talking about parents ..can we start this interview now ? I'm actually wants to know what happened between Deepika and her father." says Diana as she sits in front of Ranbir and ready to start the interview.

Ranbir put aside his works and adjust his suit before saying,

"If you want to know about it, I need to tell you from where we left yesterday because at first Deepika refused to tell anyone about her problem but then maybe it just a matter of ..I don't know."

"So, what happens when Deepika meet your parents, Mr. Kapoor ?"

Ranbir sit back, relax and smiles. He starts to flashback every single things that happened when he brought Deepika meet his parents.

~~~
Ranbir keep his wallet as he paid the fare of the taxi when it reached his parents house. It was a big and beautiful house. It has a little bit Udaipur style house but it's a modern house. Both, Ranbir and Deepika stand up in front of the gate with their luggages.

"Can you please stop chewing that thing ?" says Ranbir as he walks towards Deepika.

"It's a chewing gum. You're not expecting me to drink it, na ?" mocks Deepika.

"Very funny, huh. Is it really necessary to bring your so-called "DSLR Camera" ? And can you please behave yourself ?"

"Look, I'm going to be myself this whole one week and about my camera, it is very much necessary for me to bring it because basically I'm a photographer and I don't want to miss the opportunity to capture all those precious moments in this wedding. It's going to be so cool !" smiles Deepika.

"Oh yeah ..how can I forgot that I've accidentally brought a free-of-charge photographer ?" mocks Ranbir.

"Ranbir ..!"

"What ?"

"You're such a .." says Deepika before a girl voice stops her from cursing Ranbir.

"Ranbir bhaiyaa ?" says the girl as she opens the gate.

"Hey, Ramisha ..!"

"Oh my God, it's really you !" says the girl before she hugs Ranbir tightly.

"How are you, Ramisha ?"

"I'm fine, bhaiyaa. And kind of getting prettier day by day. What about you ? And who is this ? Oh, I know. Your girlfriend, na ? Hi, I'm Ramisha. Ramisha Kapoor." said Ramisha excitedly.

"Deepika. Deepika Padukone." smiles Deepika.

"Neetu aunty going to be very excited about this. I'm going to call her. Both of you just wait here for a while." says Ramisha before she walks away from the gate.

"That was ...full of excitements." admits Deepika. She was quite surprised and confused.

"That's Ramisha. Rhena's sister. My cousin. She's like that. Full of excitements but sometimes over excited like just now. And trust me, she's going to bring the whole family to welcome us." says Ranbir and a second later, they witnessed a very warm welcome from everyone. Yes, everyone.