Chapter 11

Best friend's boyfriend ? They've spend almost every seconds together and that's it ? Doesn't she felt anything ? Can't she see anything ? Doesn't she felt anything ? Can't she see that Ranbir love her ? Ranbir was a bit disappoints with Deepika but he don't blame her. It's not her fault at all.

"That's it ?" asks Ranbir, hiding his disappointments.

"Yes, I guess .." says Deepika with as she nods her head.

"So, I think you should get ready for the wedding .."

"Wedding ?" asks Deepika, confused.

"Yeah, Rhea's wedding .."

"Oh, I thought .."

"You've thought ..."

"Urmm, nothing. You too should get ready, Ranbir." says Deepika and try to put a smile on her face.

Ranbir look at her, speechless. And then, he walk out from the room and get ready for Rhea's wedding. The wedding took place at the hall and it's going smoothly just like what they've plan it to be. Rhea and Abhay look very happy during the function. It's their biggest day in life. Their special day in their life. The day their love unites their family together. Everything was beautiful that day and after the ceremony ends, Ramisha and her friends set up the hall to becomes a dance floor.

"Okay, everyone. It's time for 'couple switch dance' ..!" announces Ramisha before she let Abhay generously dance with Rhea. Then, Ranbir's parents joins in. Even Deepika joins the dance with her father. She tries to enjoy the dance but she was sad. She don't know why and she can't figure out the reason behind what she feels right now. Why she feels like that ?

"May I ?"

"Of course, Ranbir." says Deepika's father and he let Ranbir dance with Deepika.

Ranbir look at Deepika. He know that Deepika was trying to avoid making any eye contact with him. Then, Ranbir slowly slides his hands around her waist and pull her closer to him. He takes her hands and place it on his shoulders.

"Deepika .." calls Ranbir softly. Deepika look at him. Their eyes met. They stay with each other, ignoring the switch they need to make.

"Five years ago, Mehra's wedding, Anisha Mehra weds Arjun Malhotra, it's a fairytale theme wedding and I've found a girl with a camera on her hands ..clicked and captured all those moments on the wedding .." paused Ranbir before continues,

"When I saw her, I can hear my heart beats so loud. It's like something beautiful feelings hits my heart. I've decided to approach that girl to ask what she have done to me but the more closer I want to get to her, the more far she go from me. After the wedding, I've tried to find her but I've lost her .." stops Ranbir as he saw Deepika's teary eyes and continues,

"Then, I've met another girl. She's nice and classy ..more like every guy dream's girl. Her name is Shanaya. I was happy with her but I can't hear my heart beats so loud for her and I tried to stay with the flow. But then, I've heard my heartbeats again when I've met that girl again two years ago. She was Shanaya's best friend. I tried to avoid her because I don't want to hurt Shanaya's feelings. Trust me, I've tried. Until one day, my parents asked me to bring my loved one and introduces to them. I've asked Shanaya a lot of times but her works was more important than anything. I don't know why it's so hard for me to introduce her to my parents. But then, to avoid an arrange marriage, I've bring that girl and introduce to my parents. It took me a while to realise that actually my parents asked me to introduce my loved one not my girlfriend. My loved one ..and it's you, Deepika. That girl who makes my heart beats so loud is you ..Deepika .." smiles Ranbir as tears starts to stream down his cheeks.

Deepika still looking at Ranbir. Tears couldn't stop rolling down her cheeks. Her forehead touches his. Their lips just inches away from each other.

"I love you, Deepika. I love you so much .." confess Ranbir with absolute clarity in his voice.

He said it. The words that he always wants to tell her. He never thought that he will have the chance to confess his feeling towards Deepika but he just did. Deepika place her hands around her neck and hugs Ranbir tightly as she buried her face in Ranbir's shoulder. She can't hold herself anymore. She can't avoid her feelings towards Ranbir anymore. She loves him. She love him so much. Then, she look at Ranbir again.

"Do you love me, Deepika ?" asks Ranbir with lots of hopes.

"I ...I love .." says Deepika before someone voice interrupts her.

"Deepika !"

It was Shanaya. Deepika turns to her and quickly push Ranbir away.

"Shanaya, how did you know .."

"I still have the invitation card with me, Ranbir." says Shanaya before she continues,

"I want to make a surprise for both of you but ..what a romantic scene that was !" says Shanaya with full of anger and frustrations in her voice.

"Shanaya, I .." says Deepika and was about to walk towards her but Shanaya stops her by saying,

"Don't come close to me ! This is enough ! Let's tell the truth to everyone. The truth."

Ranbir look at Deepika.

"Who is she, Ranbir ? And what did she mean by the truth ?" asks Ranbir's mother when she approached them.

"I'm Shanaya, Ranbir's real girlfriend."