Epilogue

Diana slowly opens her eyes as she regains her conscious. She realises that her hands was been tied up on the back of the chair and her legs has been tied up too. She was trying to figure out where is she now. The place was so dark. It just have a dim light that not enough to erase all the darkness of that place. It's like an abandoned place.

"Help ! Someone please help me !" screams Diana. She tries to escape herself when someone enters the place. It was Shanaya. She was holding a gun on her hand.

"So, you're awake ?"

"Miss Shanaya, please let me go."

"Diana, right ? You've interviewed Ranbir to know about his love story, right ?"

"Yes, Miss Shanaya ..please let me go."

"Do you heard everything that I've told him ?"

"What do you mean ?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about !" blasts Shanaya as pull the trigger.

"Miss Shanaya, please let me go .." begs Diana.

"So, tell me what do you think about the love story ? Sweet isn't it ? Ranbir loves Deepika, Deepika loves Ranbir, then what about Shanaya ? Shanaya loves Ranbir but what happens to her ? What did she get ? What did Shanaya get ? Answer me !" yells Shanaya, loudly.

"But Mrs. Kapoor is your best friend .."

"Best friend ? You're right, Diana. She's my best friend. Deepika is my best friend ..! Then why must she betrayed me ! Why must she betrayed me ?" asks Shanaya. Her tones keeps changing. Her emotions keeps changing. Sometimes it's like she was regretting everything and suddenly she's like hates everything.

"They love each other, that's it ..and we can't force someone to love us .."

"Really ?"

"Yes, Miss Shanaya .."

"Really ?" mutters Shanaya, under her breath.

"Yes, please put that gun down ..Miss Shanaya .." says Diana, tenderly as she try to keep Shanaya calm down.

"But I've been planning this for the past four years, Diana. Let me tell you everything. After Deepika left Ranbir, he rejected me. I've tried so hard but he still wants Deepika. He still loves Deepika. Deepika, Deepika, Deepika ! Then, after three years, I've decided to get Deepika back into Ranbir life so that he can be happy and yes, they have a very happy life ..but when I've realised that the more happy they are, the more broken I'll be ! That's why I've decided to kill her. It's time for Shanaya to be the main heroine in this love story. It's time for Shanaya to be his loved one. Not Deepika !"

Then, Shanaya pull the trigger and shoot.

Life is unpredictable and you never know what is coming next. Don't ever get too comfortable. The course of life is unpredictable, no one can write his or her autobiography in advance. Life also is too unpredictable to live by a schedule. Life is unpredictable so be grateful for every moment.

The End.