Chapter 10

Everyone surprise and shock when Deepika slaps Ranbir. It was a tight slap. Ranbir don't give any responds and Deepika just walks away from everyone. She's heading to her room with tears continuously streams down her cheeks.

"Are you okay, son ?" asks Ranbir's father. Ranbir nods his head.

"Son, I'm .." says Deepika's father as he's walk closer to Ranbir before Ranbir stops him.

"It's okay, uncle. It's not your fault. Ma ..I think she needs you, right now." says Ranbir and look at his mother. His mother nods and heading towards Deepika's room.

"Ranbir, I think I should go now." says Deepika's father but Ranbir stops him by saying,

"Uncle, please. Don't go now. She's just need a little time for all this .."

Then, everyone sits and waits. After few minutes, Ranbir's mother comes and say,

"Prakash ? You can meet her now. But please, don't force her." Ranbir's mother walks and sits besides her husband. Then, Deepika's father heading to Deepika's room. Everyone was waiting for Deepika and her dad when Ranbir's father asks,

"Are you sure they're going to be fine, Ranbir ?"

"I hope so, Pa." answers Ranbir and continues to wait that everything going to be fine between Deepika and her dad. After about half an hour, Deepika's father approach Ranbir and stand in front of him before he hugs Ranbir tightly and proudly.

"Thank you so much, son. Thank you." says Deepika's father before continues,

"I'm sure that you're going to take care of my daughter. Thank you again, son." thanks Deepika's father as he tapped Ranbir's shoulder. Then, he walks away and gathers with Ranbir's parents. At the same moment, Ranbir saw Deepika walks towards him.

"I'm ...I'm sorry for the slaps .." says Deepika, feeling guilty.

"Well, is everything fine now between you and your dad ?"

"Yup, and thanks to you. Anyways, how can you know about his contact number ?"

"I don't think it's necessary for you to now right now because I think I'm going to take my revenge on you. It was quite strong tight slap, you know .."

"Then ? You're not going to slap me, aren't you ?" scares Deepika.

"It's hurt, okay .."

"Are you seriously want to slap me, Ranbir ?"

"Well .." says Ranbir while rubbing his palm.

Deepika look at Ranbir. She can't believe that he actually mean that he wants to slap her. Inside her heart, she was hoping that Ranbir won't slap her but,

"Okay, slap me. Now .." surrenders Deepika as she close her eyes and waits for the slap.

Ranbir smiles looking at Deepika. Deepika really thought that he's going to slap her. He's not that cruel. Instead of slaps her, he give her a peck on her cheeks and says,

"Done."

Deepika was quickly opens her eyes and look at Ranbir. She was surprised, shocked and dumbfounded with what he just did to her. She don't expect it. Her face becomes red like a tomato as she was blushing.

"Your dad going to stay here until the wedding and we will going to the club to celebrate this, okay ?" says Ranbir. Deepika blinks her eyes twice and nods. She's still in awestruck.