01 | Welcome

Can I rip my hair out? That would be nice. Maybe I need to buy a stress ball. Squeeze it as I work to reduce stress.

I picked out a few papers from a file and laid them out in front of me.

Welcome to the Min Corp. Where in this company we sell electronics. Phones, tablets, even laptops. Lately the company has been going down in ratings and business. I'm.. what you could say, third level status of this company. There isn't even a level for the big boss.

Min Yoongi. Everyone fears him. He would fire people if they piss him off, say stupid things like to him like; wanna go for a drink? Sure he likes to drink, but no one ever asks. He asks you, which never happens.

He's really strict too. He's fired a guy for chewing gum once. Which is ridiculous. But can I say anything? Nope.

I continued to stare at the papers. All of these papers may have most of the information on them, but not all that I need to try to fix the problem.

UGH

I shoved them back into the file then closed it; ...but just reopened it and took the papers out again.

No, no, no I can't get frustrated. I just cant. I got this. Dont I?..

I got a pen and started to write stuff down. What am I writing? Even I don't know.

I heard the door open and I jumped up and looked. Sighing in relief with not seeing more paper work, I seen Taehyung; one of my best friends who works with me, with coffee. He shut the door behind himself with his foot.

"Hey there. You looked tired so I brung you something~"

I sighed softly ,"I can't Taehyung I'm really really busy. Shouldn't you be working too?" He shook his head and sat the coffee onto the desk, then he sat onto the desk. I just looked at him. Not even paying attention to the coffee. "Shouldn't you be?" I repeated.

"Nuh uh, I'm on break-"

"-Well I'm not. Leave"

"Oh come on! You've been really tense lately. You need to relax just a little. We should go to the movies today!"

I laughed softly. Putting the pen down and leaning back into my seat. Rubbing my head.

"I can't Taehyung. I might be working late. Please leave. I'm busy" I mumbled.

"You've already said you're busy once. Find something new to say and I might leave"

"-I'm tied down"

"I dont see no ropes" he grinned.

"Metaphorically you ass"

He laughed and sipped on his coffee. Putting it down. "Come on something else"

I shook my head. Sitting up straight and grabbing the papers and file. Getting up and putting it into the cabinet. When I grabbed a new file to work on, turned around, now he was sitting in my seat.

"Fine! FINE! But only till your break is over. Then I'm getting back to work I guess" I growled going to my desk and snatching the coffee off of my desk. Taking a sip and kind of relaxing. I sat in the chair against the wall next to the file cabinets.

"So what HAS you so tensed? Busy anyways?" Taehyung wondered as he sat up in the chair. Messing with the lid of his coffee.

I just shook my head again. Pushing the hair out of my face and wiping my lips of coffee before they got stained. "Its nothing just... The company is going down hill and I dont know why and I need to KNOW to FIX it. I maybe almost second status in this place, but I still dont know shit here!" I let out a sigh of relief.

I needed that.

He smiled when he saw me sigh. Taking another sip. "Now see. Didn't that feel better to tell someone that got it off of your chest?"

I nodded out of defeat. It did feel good to say it to someone. But, Taehyungs a fifth level status. He's just a simple cubical worker. Not much to do. Only because he doesn't wanna move up. He wants to keep it simple. Nothing big to be weighed down on him.

I dont blame him at this point.

He's a really good worker. Probably better then any of the other cubical workers. But I dont blame him for not wanting to move up a status. When you're a four, its the entrance to hell. The beginning of it.

Taehyung coughed a little and sniffed. "Anything... Anything else you wanna talk about?"

I thought for a bit but shook my head. Not thinking very clearly, I missed something.

He nodded and looked at the clock at the wall. Got up and fixed his tie and threw his empty cup into the trash can. Walking to me and flicking my forehead. Having me taken back and surprised. He smiled softly. "My breaks over. See you later Jimin.." He left shutting the door behind him. Did I miss something? Do something?

I got up from the chair and went back to my own. Taking another sip of my coffee and pulled the files I got out before over to me opening it. Pulling out like 10 papers.

As I continued writing like I was before something clicked in my mind, but I don't know what. Was I missing something?

I quickly checked my pockets; but only sighed in relief. I have my phone and earbuds. So what am I forgetting?

I continued to write. Almost not able to focus, until a knock on the door, knocked me out of the trance. I saw the silhouette and thought it was Taehyung.

"Go away Taehyung!"

When the door opened I turned snow white. I froze and gulped a little. "M-Mr Min.. I'm so sorry! I thought y-you were someone else"

He didn't crack a smile, a glare, nothing. "Is Mr Kim giving you problems Mr Park?"

I quickly shook my head ,"N-No sir! No h-hes not.."

"Good."

"But I am sorry sir!", I got up and bowed ,"I'm really sorry for shouting at y-"

"Shut it!", I immediately went silent ,"I Didn't come here to hear a shit ton of useless sorrys. A meeting is in fifteen minutes. Be there. Don't be late"

I nodded ,"Y-Yes sir"

He shut the door, softly which was a little scary. I let out a breath I didn't know I had held. I fell back and sat back into my chair. Rubbing my head and then rubbed my eyes.

I-I'm so screwed now.. I'm gonna be fired! What am I gonna tell Taehyung!? I bit at my nails for a bit and jumped up. Grabbing the papers I needed, the tablet from a special drawer with electronics and a pencil and tablet pen. Leaving the room quickly and going to the elevator to go to the 19th floor. The floor beneath Mr Mins office...

(Dont forget to vote and maybe even comment? Add to your library so you won't miss updates :)