14 | Magical Butt

Jimins POV

Yesterday was a long day. Having to wake up Yoongi and he was so grumpy after he woke up it could've been found funny at how grumpy he was. We started working again after I gave him some coffee. It took another hour to finish all of the work.

I took him home after all the paperwork was done. He thanked me but I thanked him the most for him helping me finish with everything. If he didn't, the reality would be it probably would've taken me three days to finish.

Now it was another typical day at work. I went in early to make up for the day I took off and was working twice as hard, and not on paperwork. Yet again, it was mine plus other people's work.

Sitting at my desk, slaving away with a pen and a red and green stamper. Papers stacked around me. Loud sighs and two cups of coffee has kept me sane these last few hours.

I stared at a blank paper, loud sigh again as I take the last swig of my coffee. Throwing the paper cup away and getting up from the desk, paper in hand. Leaving the room, Key around my neck with my small work tag, heading to the copy room.

I unlocked the door with the key and go inside, heading straight to the copier. Not looking at any of the other appliances, or to see if anyone was gonna be in here with me now. 

I lifted the top of the copier, putting the paper down onto it. Laying it back down gently and sighing quietly as I pressed how many copies, then the start button. 

It was like he was waiting to hear the button of the copier. Mr. Min came in after like he was attracted to that sound. He walked over to me, watching as he stood beside me looking at the copier as the light underneath the lid was moving back and forth with every copy.

"What're you doing in here" he mumbled as he kept watching it. After a few swipes of the light, looks up at me as I look over at him. Almost at the same time. 

I raised an eyebrow. What did it look like I was doing? "Just running some copies of this paper, to have different things written on each one"

"Hm?', he sighed as turned his body to me, leaning against the copier, the papers almost finished. "Can you maybe do me a favor?"

"What's the favor," I say as I check the papers that were spitting out of the machine. Making sure they were printing properly. It happened all at once. What could do to stop it?

As I was checking the papers he tapped my shoulder. Putting the paper back down I looked at him, but he pushed me so my back was up against the printer. His hands cupped underneath my upper thigh up near my butt, lifting me up before I could even ask what was he doing. His other hand moving carefully, lifting the tray up and moving the paper I was copying onto the floor. Setting me down onto the printer top as it was still copying the few last ten, my face turned a flushed pink at the realization the last ten copies were the butt of my dress pants. 

He picked those ten pictures up and started walking away. "Thanks" he sang as he left the copying room. Leaving me there to hear the printer turn back off and my soft pants.

What. Just. Happened?

He just- I jumped up and grabbed my papers. Closing the printer top and running after him, seeing him close to the elevator he looked at me and laughed as he started jogging towards the stairs. "Wait come here!"

He kept running as I chased after him, trying not to drop any of my papers as I started to catch up. My arm reaching out to grab his collar from behind but missed and he turned into the stairwell, going up them as I almost tripped to turn. When we made it to the next floor, it was our offices. Was he going to his office? I have to get to him before he does! 

Getting my feet to go faster, I reached out again, this time grabbing his collar and pulling him back. He stopped, making me bump into him. We both fall, papers flying everywhere as I land on top of him but roll to the side quick to get off. I looked at the papers in his hand and pulled them away, crushing them into paper balls and then looked at him in the eyes as he groaned but laughed right after.

"You okay?" I mumbled to him as I finally got up, sitting next to him to let him sit up as well to maybe get up period. 

He only laughed again, sitting up and brushing off the front of his shirt as he starts to pick the papers up one by one in a neat pile as I do the same that were around us before we started to get the ones that were further away.

Then the most cliche part of a romance movie happened. I grabbed at a paper, his hand overlapping mine on top as he tried to grab the same paper as I did. Both of us pulled our hands away, looking up at each other. 

He reached, grabbing my hand without losing the eye contact we had. I didn't even try to pull my hand away. What's wrong with me? His thumb rubbed over my knuckles, my cheeks flushing for some ridiculous reason.

"Jimin", I swallowed the lump in my throat that was nothing, it seemed like he did the same, "Would you do me the pleasure of being my boyfriend?"

...excuse me?

(this was so fast im so sorry how lame this was)