29 | Anti Celebration

Yoongi

I looked in the mirror, playing with my tie and look around for a good suit coat. Why am I dressed up, you may ask. Well, it's not for work. Jimin and I are going out on a date. The butterflies in my stomach just would not calm down, the feeling was amazing.

I finish buttoning up my suit. Glancing at myself in the full body mirror I had next to the closet.

I give myself a soft smirk, twisting my hips

I give myself a soft smirk, twisting my hips. Damn, I look good. Humming to myself a song that I heard on the radio earlier, skipping down steps I grab my car keys off the counter. I check my phone really quickly to make sure Jimin texted; there was a text from him.

My finger never clicked a message so fast.

'Yoongi, I'm ready :)'

'On my way ;)'

I smile more, so big the corners of my mouth hurt. I quickly leave my house, jumping into the car and drive off.

It took around 10 minutes to get to Jimins place (stupid traffic). Pulling up into the driveway I glance towards the house, seeing his bedroom light on. I get out of the car, brushing off my suit top and head to the front door; whistling and spinning the car keys in my hand on my index finger. Finally, I knock on the door.

I listened close, hearing footsteps shuffle on the other side. The door clicked open, I felt my face burn and my jaw drop to the ground. My hands become jello and I drop the car keys as well. You would've expected to see him in a nice fancy suit, a color that would compliment his skin tone. NOPE!

The little, cute, beautiful, handsome peach that I can happily call mine was wearing a striped black and white button-up with black skinny jeans.

I finally pick up my jaw, and keys, letting out a choked hi and then coughing

I finally pick up my jaw, and keys, letting out a choked hi and then coughing. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!

He smiles so big his eyes turn into nothing but beautiful crescents as he looks down, his ears visibly red. "Hey" he whispered. I just stood there in awe staring before clearing my throat, rocking on my heels and toes. "Ready to go?"