42 | I Love You ✓

(a/n: last chapter, i hope i dont disappoint 💜)

Yoongi

Its' been a few hours since Taehyung left. Do I miss him? Sure, but it is nice to get time alone with Jimin finally. Though I didn't want to tell him to leave until he was comfortable to be alone again. Before you sass me, he volunteered to leave.

Jimin scooted closer, laying his head onto my chest as he continues to watch a movie that we have on our tv in our bedroom. We were cuddled up together my fingers raking through his hair, petting him. He stated that he had a headache about 4 hours ago, I'm not sure if it's gone now but he said petting his head helps it a lot. So I've been petting his head for around 2 hours now while we watched a movie on low volume, something we've both seen before so we wouldn't miss anything.

He lets out a soft groan, nuzzling his nose against my chest, making my cheeks flush but a smile appears, groping the back of his neck gently. "Wanna take a nap? I can turn the lights off" I mumble quietly.

"Hm?", he glides his cheek up, looking up at me and shaking his head, "No the headaches gone now. I'm fine it's just. I was thinking" He sat up slowly till he was resting his side against the pillows, facing me, propped to the headboard. His legs got uncovered when he pulled them to the side of himself.

I sit with him, my back pressed to the pillows instead but looking over to him. "You okay?"

"Yes yes! I'm fine!" he replied immediately, "I was just kind wandering and realized that I left something at the office. Can we head over there and get it?"

I blink for a second, looking at him a little confused as I sit up full since before I was kind of slouching back. "What did you leave there? It can't wait till we're back at work?"

"Ah no it can't" he whined as he sat up now on his knees and smacked my thigh hard, "Now get up and change we're heading to the office"

"Ow! What the hell- you're gonna pay for that one Park Jimin" I threaten but the smile on my face kind of made it less threatening.

I roll my eyes as he sticks out his tongue, slipping out of the bed and heading over to the closet. A thought comes up though, making me slip out of bed around the same time he did and walk over to him as he pulls off the large graphic Kwon Ji-yong tee shirt that went to his knees, leaving him just in his briefs.

I hug him from behind as he tosses the shirt onto the body mirror at the top to let it hang, making him freeze and look up at me with a smile. "Yes? I'm trying to get dressed here"

"Well, might I suggest", I reach past him grabbing a black and white striped turtleneck, one of my personal favs and show it to him, "This one? You know it's my favorite come on"

I could feel the heat radiate off of his cheeks as he grabs it from me. "Why? We're just heading to the office"

"I have a painful suspension. I think I know what's going on and I want you to wear this" I answer, letting go for him to put it on and grab a solid black shirt for myself after stripping off my flannel button-up pajamas. Slipping it on I also grab a leather jacket that was in the closet and head over to the drawers after seeing Jimin tug on a pair of black skinny jeans, me doing the same.

"You do?" he answers. I didn't even realize he didn't answer until now.

"Yes but, I want to make sure my suspicions are right so I'll keep my mouth shut until then" I smile, heading over to him and planting a kiss onto his cheek.