35 | Leaving a Load ♛

3rd
(because oml I can't do first pov for smut lol)

(a/n - p.s, if u never knew, when my chapters have a ➡♛ (crown) it means there's smut 😇 enjoy this cringe)

Yoongi smiles wide at Jimins' consent. He actually thought the boy below him would deny him; although he couldn't blame him because of the whole "asshole jungkook" situation, but he was so so happy at the thought of Jimin trusting him enough to do this.

He gives him a bright encouraging smile, leaning down and giving him a soft kiss on the lips in happiness. Both of them let out a happy groan as Jimin lays hands at the side of his head on the bed.

Yoongi took this as a sign, biting his lip as if he's observing his main course before devouring. "...just in case, if you feel uncomfortable at any time, the safe word can be... strawberry and I'll stop, okay?"

Jimins cheeks flush at Yoongis proposal, feeling safer already and trusting; even letting out a sigh, giving a shy smile and an eager nod.

This makes Yoongi give a big gummy smile in return, knowing that Jimin is comfortable. He leans down and nuzzles his nose against the little button nose under him as he gives him Eskimo kisses, earning a soft giggle from the fluffy-haired baby which he then returns.

He grins soft, leaning more, nuzzling his nose against the soft slightly red neck, giving it soft kisses all over before snaking a hand between him and the bed, around Jimins lower back as he scoots upwards, his knee gently grinds against Jimins crotch.

When he hears the gasp, his heartbeat picks up speed, his palms turn sweaty and he starts to give little rougher kisses against his neck, turning those soft gasps into louder ones now including soft whines, which made his cock twitch in his pants.

Jimins heart felt like it was gonna explode out of his chest any moment. He needed the attention off of him before he passed out. He grabs the bottom of Yoongis shirt, waving it like a younger having a fit.

This makes Yoongi stop, looking at Jimin with flushed cheeks before chuckling. "What baby?

"You know what I want" Jimin replies quickly with a pouty bottom lip.

"You have to tell me" Yoongi coos with a larger grin, going back and attacking Jimins pale neck with more red spots.

Jimin let's out a needy whine before a cute cry gets unleashed as Yoongi grinds his knee rougher against Jimins clothed cock. "M-Mm-" he shivers, getting quieted immediately.

Yoongi just smiles, pulling off his shirt anyways, discarding it to the floor of the bedroom, loving the sound of the soft thud as it hits the carpeted floor. Jimin looks up from the sound, cheeks heating up from seeing Yoongis half-naked self right above him.

"Aish, I can't be the only one like this" the older teases, gripping the bottom of Jimins shirt, pushing it up slowly only to be stopped by Jimin himself.

Yoongi puts on a pout and then a grin. "Yah, come on Jiminie pppleassee" he teases out a whine, pushing it further up his stomach. The younger just giggles, keeping his hands there to make sure Yoongi couldn't take it off. 

Then Yoongi gets an idea. He gives Jimin a soft kitten look, waving his shirt like Jimin did with soft whines. This makes Jimins' eyes widen and cheeks turn red, mouth gaped a little shocked as the one above felt the push on the shirt lighten up. He grins, taking the shirt and yanking it up and off of Jimins' body, making him squeak out surprised. 

"You're so mean" Jimin whines.

"Oh- I am?" Yoongi gives a dramatized shock, just making Jimin smile more.