25 | Heade A Warning

Yoongi

A knock echoed through the silent room. The most annoying part was how harsh it was.

I wasn't expecting anyone? Maybe it's Jimin, he usually knocks. "Ya, come in" I shout for them to hear, looking back down at my paperwork, signing a few things here and there and filling in blanks.

The door opens and I still don't look up, expecting the person to talk first. The door shuts behind them with no word, looking up to see who it was.

Raising an eyebrow, I place my pen down, crossing my fingers on my desk. "Mr Jeon? What brings you here?"

He smiles, coming over and sitting down in front of me at the chair from across the desk, his leg crossing over the other. "Ah, I wanted to discuss something with you"

"And that is?" I pushed, not wanting to be rude but I wanna get this work done.

That smile turns into a smirk as he interwines his fingers across his lap. "Have you ever wondered what Jimin would do for a pretty penny? Sir?"

I raise an eyebrow, feeling my index finger dig into my thumb, glaring soft as his grin grows wider, almost creepy. "Excuse me?"

"Don't you think he's been riding your tail these last few days? Well, he could be riding something else but who knows" he shrugs.

My glare gets harsher, "Mr.Jeon I won't sit here and take this kind of language from you. Please leave and don't speak about your co-workers like that."

He just shrugs, looking back at the door. "I mean, he is just in this position of course for the money, since no one here at the office likes you hyung. I do, but no one I know does" he says which kind of leaves a pang in my heart, but I keep it unshown, standing up and leaning over.

"I said. Leave. My. Office before you get written up. And don't you ever talk about Jimin- or any other co-worker like that."

He just grins, standing up and bows, leaving the room with that awful satisfied smirk and closing the door behind him.

I flop back down into my office chair, chewing on my thumb. How am I supposed to react? What was wrong with him.

I jump up from my chair, rushing out of the room. "Where's Jimin.."

(a/n- I'm sorry this was so short it was kind of the point ._.)
(a/n- also this was when Jungkook kept asking Jimin to see Yoongi)