26 | Rest Day -- Not Really

Jimin

The atmosphere has been the most calm it's ever been, we were over at Taehyung's hanging out. Yes we. Yoongis' here too and were actually cuddling on the couch. He seemed a little nervous though.

"You okay?" I mumbled to him after the round of the game ended. Tae got up and left to the kitchen, probably to fill up his water bottle.

He looked down at me, rubbing his thumb on my shoulder; he had his arm across my back. "Should we really be this close in front of him" he whispers after he leaned in close.

I just smile, leaning up and kissing him quick and my smile gets bigger as I grab his other hand with one of mine. His face was red, looking even more nervous than before.

"Hey hey, calm down. I already told him. He's completely fine with it I promise. So it's okay" I say to him, kissing his nose.

My heart flutters as I see his smile grow as he leans back down and kisses back, kissing my nose and squeezes me into a hug. I laugh, squeezing back.

Tae came back after filling up his water bottle, sitting back into his recliner and grabbing the controller. "Round 13?"

I laugh more, nodding and we hit the start button.

---

We've been here for about... 4 hours. We went through 4 different games and was honestly having a fun time all three of us. We ordered take out and was eating pizza while finally just laying around being lazy bodies cause we all agreed that doing nothing was a good type of relaxing for us since we're busy all the time. 

Yoongi was leaning against the armrest of the couch as I sat in between his legs leaning against his chest. We were on Yoongis phone watching a show on Hulu. Tae laid at the other end of the couch, his legs twisting with my legs. It was like a cuddle party, it felt nice. 

On the inside, this was probably one of the best days I've had in a while and I think even Taehyung could tell that as well. 

I felt my phone buzz on the coffee table. I grab it, looking at it and my heart sinks a little. "Yah I'll be back in a second" I sit up, heading outside to the porch, shutting the door and answer the phone. "What do you want."

"Awe, that's so rude Jiminie, I was just calling to ask how you've been~" he chuckles on the other side.

"Look Jungkook, please don't call me... I will block this number."

"Ouch, you really are a feisty one."

I roll my eyes, leaning against the brick of the house, chewing on my thumb and glance back at the door.

"Are you all having fun~?"

I kind of frozen, getting goosebumps up my arms. "Excuse me?"

"You know you, Tae, Mr. Min hanging out together at Taes' place?" You could hear the clicking of a pen on the other end making my heart race. I felt like I was being watched.

"How do you know that?..."

He just laughs, making me start to get irritated. "Don't worry about that babe. Look I have to go take care of some things, bye bye, love yoouuu" he sang, it being replaced by a beep.

My knees felt like jello so I quickly went back inside, shutting and locking the door behind me. Yoongi looked from his phone at me worried and I saw Tae wasn't in the room.

I rush over to Yoongi, lay back down and hide my head in his chest, shaking a little but calmed down when I felt him pull me close. "Hey, hey what's wrong?"

"It was Jungkook" I mumbled. I didn't want Tae to hear, I didn't want him to know I had a problem with a co-worker.

I glance up at him, seeing him have a soft glare and grab my phone, putting it on the table and kiss my head. "Don't answer him again, okay babe?"

I nod a little, sniffing soft. "Don't worry, I won't..."