16 | A Tired Bunny

(a/n: I didn't proof read cause I was super upset. Enjoy.)

Jimin

I slipped the amount of blank papers I need into the copier, pressing print to let the paperwork start to print. I lean against the copier, sighing quietly as i prop my elbow onto it and my head on my hand.

I look down to make sure I was printing the right paper from my computer. When I looked, my face turned the deepest red. I opened the top to see the picture of my butt, the one Mr. Min made me sit on to do it. It was taped to the top. I ripped it off, ripping it in several pieces and the other ones as well as I tossed them into the trash.

I resumed printing, seeing it was the paper I was trying to make, sighing in relief and leaning against the machine again. I'll make sure to mention something later about this to him. My cheeks never lost their pink color.

Why would he- what if someone else used the printer before? Wait... What if someone already did? No- the issued would've been addressed already to all the workers that have access to the printing room. So no ones seen it yet.

I grab all the papers when the printer makes a breaking sound to indicate it was finished. I rush out of the room, heading to my office and inside.

"Ah! Gosh y-you scared me..." I whined as I walked over to my desk, putting the work down.

He smiles, standing up from my chair with his own papers in his own hands. "I didn't mean to scare you. I came in here to ask of something, but you weren't in so I decided to stay in here till you got back. Did you like your surprise?" He grinned.

My eyes wide, turning red to my ears and looking away. "S-Shush, what do you want?"

He walks over, handing me the papers he had in his hands. "Take these down to office 273. I have other work"

I look down at the stacks of papers, groaning a little to more walking but nods. "Yeah, I can I can" I sigh quietly.

He smiles, coming over to me and kissing my hand. Walking out, I just stood there a little surprised. Shaking my head to get rid of my thoughts, I head out to the elevator and down to the second floor.

Why is Mr. Min taking these to the person in that office? Second-floor officers were the lowest of the low. They don't do too much, but they still do a lot like most of the higher-ups. Maybe he really was busy and couldn't take them.

When the elevator dinged, I headed out as soon as the doors opened and started walking down the hallway, watching the numbers on the plates outside the door getting higher and higher.

270... 271... 272... 273.

Ah, I know this office. Its Mr. Jeons office. We talk from time to time in the lounge, when we had a lunch break in the break room, in the halls, or just for work in general. That's it though, no outside work. I don't even really know how old he is.

I knocked on the door and listened. There was no sound on the other in his office. Is he even in there? I hope he is, I don't like going into peoples offices when they're not there. I knock louder, but no answer again. 

I take the key from around my neck and put it into the keyhole in the knob, turning it till I hear a small click, taking my key out and open the door. I only peak my head inside first. "Hello?" I half yell into the room. No ones there though.

I head inside, not shutting the door behind me. It was just a simple drop off. I walk over to his desk, dropping the papers off at one of the corners, making sure I had it neat stack. Smiling happy of my OCD, I turn around, only to cry out surprised at the silhouette at the door.