41 | Fun Day

Yoongi

I let out a quiet groan, the sunlight seeping through my eyelids and waking me up from the wonderful slumber I was having. Something we all needed.

It took me around 10 extra minutes to finally get my eyes adjusted to the light, rubbing the tiredness out of them and slowly sit up, glancing over and couldn't help the smile spreading to my face.

Jimin and Tae were cuddled up together. Knowing how close of a friendship that they had, it didn't bother me at all, in fact, I reached over and grabbed my phone that was plugged up on the table and unplugged it from the charger. I snap 2 or 3 photos and shove my phone into my pajama pants pocket. I let out a quiet sigh, getting up out of bed carefully and make sure the blanket is around the two of them and head to the kitchen. 

I peak into the fridge and cabinets, settling on making some pancakes after seeing the batter box and eggs and getting started on it. 

~°♡°♡°🥀°♡°♡°~

I jump some when I feel hands wrap around my waist as I'm sliding a pancake onto the plate I had them stacked on. I turn off the stove, glancing back and smile to see Jimin with his eyes closed, and his chubbed cheek squished against my back. "Smells good..." he whispers so low I almost didn't hear him. 

"Ready to eat? You need to go wake up Taehyung so he can eat to" I say in a soft voice as I turn around, letting him continue to hug me but now he has his cheek pressed against my chest instead. I glide my fingers into his bed head mess of a hairstyle and chuckle as he let's out a soft whine. "It's 10 AM you need to wake up"

"I don't wannnaaaa" he whined, scooting his head to hide his face into his shirt. "Too comfy too sleepy"

I roll my eyes, tugging on his shirt, my shirt actually, to pull him off and cupping his cheeks, squishing them which made him look up at me with the fish lips I've created onto him. He lets out a louder whine before shooting me a playful glare.

"Go get Taehyung and let's eat. I wanna ask you two something" I confess.

His eyes light up in curiosity, making me smile at his cheerfulness peaking out as he nods. I smile bigger, knowing well I'm showing my gums which he loves. "Now go get him" I peck his lips dramatically as he nods again. I let him go, but smack his butt to surprise him making him squeal. He glares again, making me giggle and set the food down onto the table as I wait for them to come down.

It didn't take around 5 minutes for them both to come downstairs, a sluggish Taehyung following Jimin like a lost cub following its mom. We all 3 sit at the table after handing both of them a mug of milk. 

As we're eating, I notice Jimin just staring at me as he eats. I guess he's waiting for me to confess what I was wanting to say. 

"Well?" he says, pushing his clean plate to the side.

I roll my eyes, pushing my plate to the side as well. Taehyung looks up from his, glancing at both of us kind of confused. 

"Okay fine. So impatient", I tease to him, "I wanted to ask you two something. There is this amusement park that's opened this weekend, and I was wondering if you two wanted to go. I'm sure it would be fun, and it would get both of your minds off of everything you know"

I glance at both of them, back and forth. They were kind of both frozen, making my skin itch. Did I say the wrong thing? I almost psychically flinch when they both look at each other at the same time as if they were reading each other's minds. "LET'S GO GET DRESSED"

That was the last I saw of them for the next 10 minutes. When they both came back down, I had to keep in my laughter and my awes. Both were dressed in clothes that were too big for them. Jimins was a little lose but both were too big for both of them. They were my clothes after all.