05 | Happy Birthday

(a/n: just a heads up, in the future or next story update, it maybe in third person. Its SO much easier to me in my opinion to write a story in third person with more details and information. sorry for the change. love you guys)

I smiled when he opened the front door, he wasn't that happy though. He didn't a smile or a frown on his face. His hair was a mess and his clothes were thrown here and there on his body; he just got out of bed.

"Taehyung? Earth to Taehyung" I mumbled as I waved my hand in front of his face, which made him blink a few times and stand straighter ,"Did you just wake up?"

He barely got a nod in and he rubbed his eyes as he yawned ,"What do you want. I was sleeping"

I put the present down plus the cardboard box but opened it up and grabbed a cupcake from it and handed it out to him. "Taehyung, I'm really, very, deep down in my soul sorry that I forgot your birthday yesterday. I cant make it up, I cant, but maybe you could forgive me, and we can spend the day together. What ever you want to do; only if you want to. I can understand if you wont forgive me for it, but the only thing I can do is hope you cou-"

He raised his hand up then took his other hand and fixed his hair, pushing it out of his eyes. Finally he smiled at me which caused me to smile. He took that hand and took the cup cake from me and licked the icing.

"I kind of knew you were probably gonna forget my birthday Jimin. You've been really busy so I wasn't gonna be upset if you did forget as long as you remembered at some point and then do this to make me happy", he laughed ,"I'm kidding I'm kidding, but... thanks Jimin"

His smile was genuine and I could see it. That smile of his made the guilt lift from my shoulders and fly into the cloudy sky that was covering today. It was kind of cool weather so he was in sweatpants and a band shirt. "Wanna come inside?"

Of course I nodded and grabbed the things I brought. We went inside as he finished his first cupcake, throwing the wrapper away in the kitchen when we went in there to put the cupcakes on the island counter. I placed the wrapped gift beside it and I could see that Taehyung was eyeballing it, "What's that?"

He went to grab it but I grabbed his wrist and smiled ,"you get that later after we do some things together", I pulled him into the living room where we sat down onto the couch ,"Now what do you wanna do? Its not your birthday anymore no, but its your special day. What does Kim Taehyung want to do?"

He looked away as he though about what he wanted. It wasn't that hard of a decision but man was he thinking about it. It felt like it was about five minutes till he finally answered me as he smiled towards me. "Lets stay here for a while and watch some movies then leave and go to the arcade in town. I have a few movies I haven't seen yet; yes they're scary movies That's what I wanna do today"

I smiled a little nervous at the scary part and laid back on the couch next to him then leaned into him ,"that sounds good to me, but... scary movies are my punishment for yesterday isn't it"?

The grin on his face told me his answer and I sighed softly knowing I deserved it. I laid my head on his shoulder as he played the first movie from his playstation console. These are gonna be some long hours.

I was now scarred for life after those hours ended of nothing but gore and jump-scares. I'm not gonna sleep tonight. Yay!

He got up and stretched then took the blanket on me that we had over us. "Im gonna get dressed. You can get you something to drink if you want" Even though he went upstairs, I didn't get up and get a drink. We can get one at the arcade.

When he came downstairs I smiled. He was totally different then when he's at work. I love him more outside of work then in. He cant necessarily be his cheery self at work.

He was wearing a black and red short sleeved flannel with a black, I assume band shirt underneath. Beanie on his head with dark grey skinny jeans with rips at the shins and a little at the thighs but that part of the rips didn't show skin, or he wouldn't wear them. He also had on solid black nikes to complete the outfit. "Looking good" I mumbled.

"Shut up you look good to. Come on" he smiled as he grabbed my hand. When I tried to pull it away there was no chance of him letting go.

I was wearing a dark green turtle neck sweater with thick rimmed glasses as well as skinny jeans that were leather. A red beanie placed on my head that was tucked behind my ears.

He kept a tight hold on my hand the entire way to the arcade, not even thinking of letting go. We went inside, got money on a card and went straight to a dual game. A street fighting game.

"You're so dead" he laughed as he swipped his card then I swipped mine.

"You wish" I laughed back. I smiled as the round started, but got whooped so I puffed out my bottom lip. "Rude".

We went to a different game where you pull a lever and the point could stop on a random number of tickets. He slammed onto the lever and we were both looking close to see where it was going to land. Going and going and going and going till it landed on... 50 tickets when the biggest prize in 1,000. I laughed as he groaned. "Come on!"

I smiled and grabbed his hand over to another game. It was air hockey which is fun to play with him. He hits it off the table sometimes. A little bit of a danger. Making the game cautious. Which made it more fun.

I sat the puck down onto the air table. Getting the piece to hit it with and hitting the puck towards Taehyung. He smiled and hit it back to me. We were hitting it back and forth over and over till he hit it into my area.

"Cheater!" I got the puck and put it onto the air hockey table then hit it hard. Going into his area now. He laughed at my aggressiveness and got it out then hit it towards me. We went at it for another couple of minutes till he whacked it and it went off the table near a set of windows that led outside.

I laughed as I sat the other piece down at the corner of the table and went over to the window and bent down to pick up the piece. When I got back up, I flinched hard at the silhouette at the window.

I didn't flinch because there was someone there. I flinched because it was Mr. Min standing at the window and it caught me off guard. He wasn't moving or had no expression. Like he was trying to figure out if it was really me. I think he realized it was me when a smile shown on his face.

He walked down the sidewalk. Continuing his journey to wherever he was going. What the hell..

I have this feeling in my stomach he's following me. Maybe its just all in my head.

(a/n: don't forget to like and maybe leave a comment. if you want to °^°)