32 | Moving Day

Jimin

"Ah, I'll get that one Minnie" Yoongi rushed as he put the box he had in his hands down onto the porch, running over and grabbing mine from my hands. I sigh, looking at him a little upset.

"Yoongi, I can carry stuff I'm fine it's not like I have a broken arm or anything please this will make it faster..."

"I just wanna help you out, you can carry the small boxes babe" he replies, kissing my head and walking off to take the two boxes in the house.

I frown, huffing and puffing and jump into the moving truck, pushing smaller boxes against the edge and get back out; I grab three smaller ones and head to the hours. When I get inside, I see the living room scattered with many different sizes of boxes on the floor and on the table. 

I put the boxes down, walking over to the couch and sitting down, opening up one box labeled "bedroom" and grabbing the small thing of tissues that I had at my bedside at my place, taking one and blowing my nose, getting up and throwing it into the can, sighing and leaning against the counter. 

I glance out the window that leads to the back, yawning and rubbing my eyes, closing them. "Aish I need a nap" I whisper. 

I jump out of my skin when I feel a hand touch my shoulder, turning around as fast I can and only sigh when I see Tae standing there. He was smiling but the worry in his eyes was so blinding because of how obvious it was.

"Hey? You okay?" he asks, standing next to me, glancing out the back window with me.

"Huh- yeah yeah just... thinking" I smile soft, patting his back and grab a cup, pouring me some water into the glass from the tap and taking small sips before dumping it back out and putting the cup up after a simple clean.

It popped into my mind again, making me chew on my lip and glance at Tae. "Hey um... Did you see Jungkook yesterday? At all?"

He looks at me questionably, shaking his head. "Huh? No why?" he mumbles, his index finger drawing on the counter.

I calm down some, taking a deep breath. "I need to talk to you, come here," I say, grabbing his hand and leading him to the bedroom I know is me and Yoongis, closing the door and sitting him on the bed.

I lock the door, coming over to him and sitting down next to him, grabbing his hands with mine quickly, intertwining out fingers, smiling at his warmth.

"Tae, you know I am your best friend. I want you to be happy, in love, with your soulmate, with your other red string, but... Jungkook, he's dangerous... You need to stay away from him I'm begging you" I plead, giving his hand a soft but desperate squeeze.

He gives me a look of confusion. "...J-Jimin I'm confusing, what're you talking about?"

I look down at my lap, feeling my eyes tear up soft thinking about what happened yesterday. I still haven't told him. He needs to know, especially if they're dating...

"Taehyung... Jungkook tried to... Um... Do something that wasn't consensual, many times actually..." I whisper so quietly I'm surprised he even heard.

"...don't tell me... he tried to-"

I nod my head quickly before he even finishes, hiccuping and looking away, trying not to burst out crying. In my mind, all I could even think was 'please believe me'.

He clears his throat, squeezing my hands and placing kisses on them before pulling me into a hug, patting my back and I could feel him shaking, making my eyes wide. I hug him back just as tight.

"...I believe you" he replies, hiding his face into my neck, making me gasp surprised.

"Y-You do?"

He hums, nuzzling his nose deeper and lets out a shaky breath. "I have something to confess..." I rub his back, letting him know I'm listening. "He's been kind of aggressive towards me... We haven't been dating that long, but when we first started to talk and when we first got together, he was such a gentleman, so sweet, so kind, so loving, I thought he was the one...", he sniffs making my heartbreak, "but one day he came home from work when he was still working there, so upset and we got into an argument... he slapped me and I just left going home, my heart felt like it was stabbed it hurt so bad, Jiminie" he hiccups.

I coo, trying to calm him down while letting him engulf me into a hug. Rocking him a little I hear him calming down some, letting my heart relax. "Oh, Tae I'm so so sorry..." I whisper, taking a deep breath and stare off while comforting him.

What if I didn't tell him? He has more proof to break up with him. I'm so glad I told him. The bad thing is, I still haven't told Yoongi about the kiss...

(a/n: ah, 10 more chapters left 😔 are you excited, disappointed, sad or relieved? i know i was really slow updating this story but i did really like writing it though, enough the last 10 💖)