06 | No Words [3rd]

'Already back at work. Ugh... I already wish I was home. Don't get me wrong by my complaining, I like my job. Some days I wish I could quit, like now' Jimin thought to himself.

He yawned softly as he stood at the copying machine. Putting the papers he wanted to copy into the tray. Hitting copy, but nothing happened. He groaned and checked. Putting in paper which was what it needed and he added a cartridge of ink as well when it said that it was empty. Hitting print again and watched as it started to copy the pages.

He stood there staring at the wall, hands in his pockets. Not thinking about much. Listening to the sound of the papers being stacked on each other. He didn't even turn around when he heard someone come through the door.

He didn't even have a window to look out of. Nothing but a egg white colored wall that had a few scratches and a holes from nails and items actually scraping on it.

It was about ten copies until it was finished. He sighed softly. Why was Mr. Min acting differently. Especially towards him. Was it just because he thought of that idea? He didn't think so.

From one simple idea that SOMEONE in that room could of come up with easily, he sure is getting alot of treatment suddenly. He used to be just cussed out from time to time.

He took one of the papers he had laid down to copy last and went to put it into the tray. He flinched as soon as someone grabbed the paper from his hand from behind. Just as he was about to yell at the person behind him, he noticed a certain tie, glasses, shirt, hair... Everything in general.

It was Mr Min. His furrowed eyebrows dropped quickly and he froze. Well this was awkward. What now? He just gave his boss a stern look. Not a good move.

"What're you doing in here?" He asked first before Jimin could apalogize.

What did he mean what was he doing? He's standing. In front of a copier. Making copies. Of papers. He didn't want to be that much of a smart ass though. "I-I'm making copies of some surplus papers for myself and some of the staff on the lower floors for people to hand out. Not to everyone. J-Just a few"

With a quiet 'hm' under Mr Mins throat he fixed the papers of any wrinkles he may of caused. Putting it back onto the copier and pressing start himself.

Jimin was stunned. He was expecting Mr Min to just shove in his chest and tell him to go back to work. But he did it himself. Woah.

Before he could turn back around, he was tugged at the tie. Being pulled to face Mr Min again who had the hold at the end. Making Jimins cheeks flushed in surprise.

He watched as Mr Min took his hand that he had the grip on. Pushing up to the fold of the tie and moving it around a bit. Jimin felt it tighten around his neck with a feather touch. His face couldn't become anymore red. Watching as Mr Min fixed his tie for him and smile as he finished. Looking Jimin in the eyes.

Jimin flinched slightly when Mr Min took his index finger and poked his chin gently. Leaving the room without another word.

Jimin stood there blinking. Thinking 'WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?' as he tried to catch his breath back that he was holding without even noticing.

When the copies finished he snatched them from the tray and got the original copy and left the room. Slamming the door open and rushing to his officer faster then he's ever had.

Slamming his own door shut he jogged to his desk. Putting the copies onto the table top and sitting down into his chair roughly. Almost falling out of it.

He grabbed his desk phone and pressed a few numbers. Wrapping and twirling the cord around his finger as it rung and rung on the other end till someone answered.

"Tae. Come up here as soon as you can. We... We really need to talk" he snapped in a stressful way.

As he hung up he laid his head back against the back of the chair. Squeezing the arms of the chair.

He didn't let Taehyung say a word. Not even a hi. He could just say it when he got up to the room.
·········
When a knock on the door echoed the office, Taehyung tried to open the door. It was unlocked. Letting himself inside he was met by something.

He was met with a Jimin walking back and forth throughout his office. Biting at his nails and staring at his feet. Taehyung thought Jimin didn't even know he was there.

He walked over to Jimin when he was near the wall of the room and put his hand onto his shoulder. Jimin jumped with a jolt as he snapped out of it and looked at Taehyung blinking a few times as he sighed in relief that his friend was here now.

"H-Hey you okay? I've never seen you this spaced out" Taehyung asked worried as he gave the shoulder he grabbed a rub of comfort. Till Jimin pulled away and went over to his desk and sat down. Taehyung followed and sat on the desk than in a chair. He knew Jimin wouldn't care.

"I-I just. Taehyung. What I'm about to tell you, you cannot call me crazy. Okay?" He mentioned as he rubbed his eyes.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he rubbed his neck. "Must be something big then. I've never thought of you as crazy. So what is it?"

Jimin chewed on the inside of his cheek. Looking towards his office door then back at Taehyung in the eyes. "I-I think Mr. Min is targeting me. I don't know in what way, but I think... I think he's planning on firing me" Jimin groaned as he laid his head on the desk. Wanting to slam it then lay it down gently.

"What do you mean", Taehyung asked a little irritated,"You're one of the best workers in the building. Why would he be planning on firing you?"

"He's acting weird Taehyung!", Jimin cried out as he looked up so quick he almost got dizzy,"He's been doing nothing but acting weird around me! He's even been kind of messing around with me!" He started rubbing his head now as he covered his face with his hands.

Taehyung wanted to lighten the moment so he smiled. Rubbing Jimins head to give some sort of comfort. "Maybe he likes you Jiminie~ You know like a teachers' pet sort of like"

Jimin gave a tired sounding laugh. Of course it was fake and Taehyung could even tell. He sighed and got up from the desk. Brushing off his pants as he walked over to Jimins side. Grabbing his hands as he got him up and was getting him to follow behind him.

Like they used to in kindergarten.

Jimin was so dazed, he said nothing as Taehyung pulled him out of his office and towards the elevator. Neither of them exchanged words as Taehyung pressed the lobby floor button on the elevator door.

He looked over at Jimin who was looking at the counter above the elevator door. Watching it countdown without a comment.

Jimin jumped a little when the elevator dinged. Telling him they were on their designated floor now. He started blinking as Taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the elevator and to the staff room. Taking his and Jimins card and clocking both of them out.

"W-Wait why are we leaving Taehyung were still working" Jimin finally asked as he continued following Taehyung. Getting led to the front of the building and out to the street.

"Come on Jimin hyung. Relax. We have twenty minutes of work time left in the day. Neither of us was doing anything. Leaving early won't hurt anyone", Taehyung walked over to him and slung his arm around his shoulder with a sly grin,"We're going out for drinks and we're going to keep this conversation going"

Jimin was a little surprised at Taehyungs words as he was being pushed to go along as Taehyung started walking. He was only surprised because Taehyung hardly never drinks.

Wonder if something was up with him too...

(a/n- the first chapter of my come back for this story! hope you enjoyed!)