15 | Finalise

Jimin

"Yes now! I-I'm there now just g-get here Taehyung!" I hung up, my voice still quivering and shaking. Hands shaking to go with it as well. I'm probably freaking him out. I didn't tell him what happened. I only told him to meet me at the third-floor bathrooms as fast he could without getting in trouble. 

This was the only thing I could think of at the spit of the moment. What is Mr Min doing!? Sure, he's a handsome man, I won't hold my tongue on that or even lie. He is a handsome man and honestly, I thought he was some sort of player or a sketchy boss that thriller movies always talked about. The ones where they talk about that the boss is doing something illegal or immoral; even those fantasies about a boss and the worke-

PARK JIMIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!?

I groan loudly patting my cheeks till they turn a soft red shade from the irritation of the slaps, going over to the sink and splashing water in my face to maybe wake me up. This is a dream, right? It has to be-

"What's going on!?"

Nearly jumping out of my skin, turns at the door slamming into the wall of the bathroom. Taehyung standing there panting, tie messed with and hair fluffed up. Am I missing something?

"I should say the same thing to you, what happened to you, you look like a mess" I laugh softly as I walk to Tae and start to fix his tie, reaching behind him and shutting and locking the door of the main part of the bathroom. 

His cheeks flush at the comment, pushing my hands away in an exaggerated way and fixing his tie himself. "Aish shush n-nothing happened", he stuttered something went on, and I want to know what. He moved over to the sinks after being done with tying his tie back to being straight. "It's not about my tie, it's about you basically giving me a panic attack when you called me. Now", he crosses his arms leaning against the sink, "What's wrong?"

Sighing softly I walk over to one of the stall doors, leaning against it opposite of Taehyung at the sinks, mimicking him as I cross my arms across my chest then one of my legs across the other.

"When I tell you this, you cannot freak out. Promise me that you won't freak out!!" I whisper yell.

He raised an eyebrow, looking me up and down and chewing on his lip. His arms uncross and grab the edge of the sink at the edges. "Fine. Okay, I won't freak out. Now what is it before I do"

I take a deep breath. He said he wouldn't freak out. He said he wouldn't, so just tell him. He's your best friend so everything's gonna be okay when you tell him. You need to get it off your chest. JUST TELL HIM!!

"MrMinaskedmetobehisboyfriend" I rushed out.

"..."

"...Tae?"

"..."

"...are you alive-"

"...WHAT!?"

I rush to him and cover his mouth with my hand, eyes wide and close to kicking him in the leg for having an outburst like that even though he said that he wouldn't. "You said you wouldn't freak!!"

He grabs my hand, yanking it off. "That was before my best friend just told me our stone cold hearted boss asked you to be his lover!!"

"Aish shut up!!" This time I do kick him in the shin and he cries out, hopping on one leg before the pain subsides.

He groans, putting his leg down. "What did you at least tell him?"

"I just told him id think about it. I didn't really give him an answer yet..."

It seemed like everything clicked in Taes mind as he gave me a not mad at me glare. "Wait, you didn't say no? Do you actually have feelings for him?"

I stay quiet, biting on my tongue not to answer. Why answer when I don't even know it myself? Come on you have to give him so kind of response... "I mean, yes no? I don't know Tae okay? Lately things have just been different. My emotions for him have been somewhat different lately and I don't a hundred percent know if I really do love him or even like him that way back okay?"

"-isn't it illegal for a worker to date their boss?" He almost cuts off but doesn't.

The question defiantly caught me off guard. I blink for a few minutes trying to think of a answer before looking down at my work shoes unsure.

"I don't think it is" I respond truthfully.

There was no response from him for that. How could there be one? I would be quiet and in awe too if Taehyung came to me with this information. Maybe he was just processing everything I said and what to say to me now.

It took him long enough after maybe around five minutes of silence to finally answer me. Something I didn't even expect to hear from him.

"Maybe not the best thing to do, but...", he looks at me with a soft warm smile, "You do whatever you want to do Jimin. I mean it to. Do whatever you heart wants you to do. If you're happy, then I'm happy as well"

I really was shocked. Mouth agape and could do nothing but stare at him. He never really liked Mr Min. He thought he was nothing but a stone cold hearted monster.

A smile grew from my shock expression. Walking over to him and hugging him, he hugged me back immediately.

"Thank you Tae" I whisper, burying my head in the crook of his neck and shoulder, feeling him rub and pat my back.

"Aish, yeah yeah" he giggles as he pulls away, rubbing my head basically petting me. "Now go give him an answer"

I nod, rushing out of the bathroom after finally unlocking it. I speed walk towards the elevators, going inside one and watch at the numbers continue to go up.

You can do this. Don't be afraid, don't be shy. You have this in the bag. Don't let your nerves get to you silly. Just tell him.

The elevator dinged and I rushed out, down the hall, when the doors opened towards his office door. I need to get this done fast before I get too scared to tell him an answer.

When I got to his door, I froze up with my fist an inch from the door from knocking. Do it.

I knock on the door softly, knocking a second time in case he didn't hear it the first time.

His voice was quiet but stern on the other side. "Come in"

I took a deep breath, opening the door and heading inside. He was at his desk, looking through papers while chewing on the cap of his pen. He looked up to see who it was, my cheeks flushed when the grin spreads onto his lips.

"Sit down please" he mumbled as he points the pen to the chair across from him.

I head that way, slowly sitting in the seat as directed and shoving my hands between my thighs to rest them there. Not trusting myself what to do with my hands.

Before I can say a word, he gets up from his chair, rubbing his hand on the edge of his desk as he goes around it to the other side right in front of me. Leaning his back against it, one leg crossed of the other at the ankles and arms crossed across his chest, he smiles at me.

"Well?" he says in a calm voice.

I felt my cheeks flush, looking down at my lap for a few seconds to make the color go away.

I want this, right? This is the right desicion. It's what my heart wants, like Taehyung said. So just go with my heart and everything should be okay.

I look back, cearing my throat from any nerves. Looking him straight in the eyes with a smile. "yes, I'll be your boyfriend"